Your little and you walk on stage

Harry (2)

It wasn't anything new for Harry to bring his baby sister on tour with him, you'd think at the age of 2 she would be hard to deal with but not y/n she is the sweetest little girl you'll ever meet.
You'd had a busy day today so Harry put you to bed before he went on stage, about an hour into the concert you woke up after having a bad dream about Harry not coming home. You got off the sofa in the boys dressing room
and started walking to the stage knowing Harry will be there, after about 10 minutes of looking you found the stage and started walking out then stopped when you saw all the fans. Niall looked over and saw you standing there and quickly told Harry, he turned round to see you standing on the middle of the stage with you teddy bear and tears running down your face. "Kitten what's wrong?". Harry asked walking over to you then pulling you into a hug "I had a scary dream that hazzy wasn't coming home anymore". You cried as you held on to him not wanting to let go "babygirl I'll always come home I promise". Harry smiled picking you up and walking to Louis who had some headphones for you.
So that's how you stayed for the rest of the concert with the boys on stage, and as for Harry never coming home your mum thought that it would be better for you to move in with Harry because your mum and dad are always working but of course you and Harry Skype them every night.