Request for FinnchelMonchele

Liam (3)

Growing up it was always you, Liam and Harry , your mum left when the day you was born she never wanted kids so Liam got full custody of you.

When you were about 6 months old your dad got in an relationship with Harry, your first word was dada and your second word was haz.

I didn't know any different, so when you were 3 you started nursery, it was there you learned that most kids had a mummy and daddy.

You was sitting at a table in your class room drawing a picture for your daddy, when a couple of girl started talking about their mummy's taking then to the park.

In your little head you started to think that you've been calling Harry the wrong name all along, Harry always that's you to the park so he must be your mummy.

An hour later it was time for you to go home, right on time Liam walked through the door.

"Babygirl". Liam smiled as he pulled you into a hug "daddy I missed you". You said hugging him tighter "ready to go home?". Liam asked you nodded your head and ran back to get your picture you coloured for him.

20 minutes later you pulled up to your house, Liam got you out the car then carried you to the front door, pulled you down he opened the door and you ran to the living room where you knew Harry was.

"MUMMY". You shouted jumping onto his lap for a hug, Harry looked at you shocked that you just called him mummy "sweetheart why did you just call him mummy?". Liam asked "girls in my class talked about their mummy's taking them to the park and Haz takes me to the park so his my mummy". You said proudly "kitten I'm not your mummy". Harry said softly making you look up at him with tears in your eyes "you don't wanna be my mummy". You cried before running to your bedroom.

After spending half an hour talking to Liam, Harry realised that he was your mummy and that it was nothing to be ashamed about, after giving Liam a kiss Harry walked into your bedroom where he found you laying on your bed hugging you piglet teddy.

"I'm sorry kitten, I'd love to be your mummy if you still want me to be". Harry said as he sat on your bed "really you'll be my mummy?". You asked with a big smile "yeah kitten I will". Harry smiled pulling you into a hug.

You spend the next 7 years calling him mummy, then you started calling him papa, the first time you called Harry mummy with you was out he got really embarrassed, but when people started saying it was cute he knew he had nothing to worry about.

When you was about 8 your birth mum tried to come back into your life, but after telling her that you already had a mummy and that you didn't need her, you never saw her again.

That's how you liked it, you had the best family anyone could ask for and nothing could break you apart.

A/n Hope you like it.