Single Mum With A Twist Part 2

Harry (21)

Omg she's Harry little sister, why didn't i put two and two together she told me she had a brother called Harry and a sister called Gemma and a mum called Anne my thoughts was cut off by harry shouting at me. "ITS BECAUSE OF YOU THEY NEARLY DIED, I NEARLY LOST MY LITTLE SISTER AND NEPHEWS BECAUSE OF YOU." Harry shouted as he punched me in the face "w-what do you mean they nearly d-died."i stuttered holding my nose "When y/n was 7 months pregnant she was really stressed and worried about being a single mum, and how she was going to look after them on her own with out their dad. i woke up to her screaming in pain i ran into her room and she was covered in blood, we rushed her to the hospital and they had to deliver the baby's, but y/n had lost to much blood she had to have a blood transplant and was in a coma for 3 weeks and they babies was in ICU for over a month" harry cried. By the time Harry finished i was crying as well "Im so sorry harry i was scared i wasn't ready to be a dad and i promise you not a day goes by that i don't regret leaving them." I said as i got off my seat and walked over to y/n "Hi Ni."y/n said with a sad smile "Hi Princess." I whispered "how are you."She asked "Feel like shit knowing what ive put you through." I replied "It okay the twins and i are fine so don't feel bad."she said pulling me into a hug "why aren't you shouting at me." I asked hugging her back "Because i don't blame you for being scared i know how your family are they would've disowned you and i wouldn't in a million year want that happen to you." she smiled up at me "You should hate me princess you and the twin nearly died because of me." I cried "But we didn't we're all fine now but the twins do need their dad in their lives."She smiled "Are you sure what if they don't like me." I asked worried "Ni they'll love you."She laughed still my most favourite sound in the world "Do you wanna meet them." She asked holding a hand out for me, i looked back at harry and he nodded his head at me to take her hand, i looked back at y/n and took her hand in mine and they still fit perfect together.

we walked over to a table that had to little boys sitting at it colouring "hi babies." y/n smiled sitting next to one of them and nodded at the other for me to sit down "hi mummy." they both smiled back i want you to meet someone 'Cian' (pronounced key + in) and 'Ciaran' (pronounced keer+ in) this is Niall, Niall this is Cian and Ciaran." y/n said smiling when she said they names "Hello Niall." They said together "Hey little men." i replied to my beautiful sons "They have Irish names." I said in shock "Of course they have Cian Niall Horan and Ciaran James Horan." She replied i dont know what i was thinking put i cupped her face in my hands and kissed her, she was shocked at first then started kissing back after a few seconds i pulled away but left my forehead on hers " i never stopped loving you will you be mine again so we can be a normal family." i whispered she kissed me again "of course i'll be your again and i never stopped loving you either." She whispered back

Y/n and i have been back together for 3 years now Harry wasn't to happy with us getting back together so soon but in time it was okay with it. my family wasn't to happy when they found out about the twins but once they met them they was fine. After dating for about 3 months Y/n and the twins moved in with me and we've been going great and im falling more and more in love with her if that possible.

Round now Y/n and i are on a date for our 3rd anniversary, we just finished our meal and now we're having a walk on the beach, we stopped to sit down and watch the sunset as it started getting dark i turned to y/n and took her hands in mine

"princess i know we've had our ups and downs, we've laughed we've cried, but one thing i know for sure is that from the moment i sew you i know you'd be mine, we've got two beautiful twins and another two on the way put princess i wanna ask you something." i smiled as i pulled her onto her feet and told her to look at the sea then got down on one knee and pulled out the ring as fireworks went off, i looked up at them spelling out WILL YOU MARRY ME?

She turned around and looked down at me with tears running down her face "So princess will you marry me." I asked showing her the ring "Omg of course i'll marry you niall." she cried i put the ring on her finger then kissed her " i love you." i smiled " i love you two." she smiled back

Hope you like it and i just wanna say thank you for getting this book to 3k reads i didn't think i would get many so thank you all so much =]