The Purge

Harry 21

It was the night you hated the most, THE PURGE.

If you dont know what the purge is, its 12 hours a year where any crime is legal from stealing to murder.

So while most of your friends where out having "fun" you was locked in your brothers safe house, this year was different though you could'nt get a flight back to london in time so you was suck in LA with your brother Harry, but Louis was there as well with his sisters Lottie and Fizzy.

It was half an hour until the purge was meant to start, but Harry and Louis wasn't home yet, you was getting more worried by the secend.

"Where are they, they was meant to be back half an hour ago?" Lottie asked worried

" You know Louis he probley got lost on the way back" You laughted trying to lighten the mood.

With in 5 minuets Louis and Harry ran through the door making sure to lock it behind them.

" Okay we've got 20 minuets until it starts Louis make sure all the cameras are working, Lottie make sure all the drinks and snacks are in the safe room, Fizzy make sure all the blankets are in there, Y/n make sure all the guns have bullets and make sure theres spares we don't know if we'll need them, and i'll make sure the dog are in and all the doors and windows are locked" Harry said with a hint of worry in his voice.

With in the next 15 minuets you was all in the safe room, with the steel shutters down on all the doors and windows.

You spend the next hour watching a movie in silents until an alarm went off, you all looked to the camera where you saw loads of people wearing masks.

"We must of been followed" Louis whispered worried

"Shit" Harry said looking at you