He leaves for tour part 3

Harry (16)

Waking up the next morning, y/n, kenzie and jai thought their dad would be there to fix all the damage he's done in the last few years.

But walking down stairs they knew something was wrong, that's when jai saw a note of the front door.

Walking into the living room with the twins behind him, be began to read the letter.

"I got a call of Liam last night I'm needed back on tour, so we'll talk about everything when I'm back home see you in 4 months . Love dad". Jai said making y/n start crying

"He's left again and he didn't even say back". Y/n cried hugging Kenzie

"It'll be okay I promise". Jai smiled at the twins

It's been 3 weeks since harry left and he hasn't answered their calls or texted, y/n's looked herself in her room and only comes out to eat.

While sitting having dinner jai decided enough is enough and he was going to sort the problem out once and for all.

"How would you feel about a new start, just as three, no dad no paps". Jai asked

"I'd love that, I mean I'd miss dad but he's never home anyways". Kenzie smiled before they both turned to y/n

"Sure but how do we do it". Y/n asked

"You know my best friend Luke, well he's a cop so he can get as a new identity, all we have to do is change our looks a fake our deaths ". Jai smiled making the twins smile back

2 weeks later everything was ready, they all died their hair blonde and got contacts to make their eyes blue not green, they also have got their new I'd, all they have to do is fake their deaths.

That's where Luke comes in while they was on the plane to Spain to start their new life's, Luke stole Jai's car and set fire to it making sure it blew up, making it look like they blew up with the car.

Harry was sitting it my hotel room with the boys watching the news, when a story came on about a car blew up after crashing into a tree killing everyone in the car.

"We've just got word that the people killed in the crash, we're jai, Kenzie and y/n styles". The reporter said "speaking to jai's Bestfriend Luke who was on the phone to y/n at the time of the crash, he's told us that they was driving to the airport to surprise their dad on tour, we'll have more on this story later tonight". The reporter smilers before it ends.

Harry's sat there in shock before he started screaming and crying
"My babies". Harry screamed falling to the floor "it's my fault I should of stayed home with them, they'd still be here". He cried
"It's not your fault haz no one knew it was going to happen". Niall cried hugging him

Following the "death" of his kids Harry fell into a deep depression, it took him about 6 months to a year to be back to his normal self, luckily he had the boys to help him he still misses his kids everyday and we'll always regret not being there for them.

As for jai, Kenzie and y/n, they couldn't be happier with their lives.

Jai went on to be a social worker to help kids from broken homes.

Kenzie went on to be a firefighter.

Y/n well she ended up opening one of the most loved clothing stores in Spain, before moving to Italy after falling pregnant by her Italian boyfriend, soon after giving birth she opened her second store there.