runaway part 2 (Louis)

His pov

It's been 5 years since Y/N runaway with no luck of finding her it was world wide new that she runaway for a year.
Everyone in my family have given up on the hopes of finding her but I haven't because I know she'll be found.
Right now all my family, the boys and our girlfriends are round my house to celebrate my birthday.
While all the girls are finishing of getting ready me and the boys are watching the news.

(New report)
"Billionaire Jai Jones is engaged the 25 year old business man as asked his 22 year old girlfriend to marry him the couple have been together for 4 years after meeting a year earlier when she moved from London. The couple have said to be leaving New York and moving to London where they want to start a family after having a small wedding later this year more on this story when we have it.
(Photo of you and jai)

Back to Louis pov
"MUM GET IN HERE QUICK" I shouted to my mum seconds later she come running in the room with Lottie
"What's wrong who's hurt". She asked looking at all of us "No ones hurt but look at the tv" Harry said.
She looked at the tv as her face changed from worried to shocked "Omg my baby wheres Y/N? and who's that?". She asked still looking at the tv "she's in New York and that's Jai Jones her billionaire fiancé".

Part 3 coming soon 🙃