You've Changed But So Has He Part 2

Liam (18)

Liam's PoV
It's been about 3 hours since the boys have been at the hospital with y/n, I know your all wondering why I wasn't there well the truth is I blame myself for what happened to her, I left her all alone while I was on tour, I was the one that didn't say bye it's my fault she started drinking again. I haven't told anybody this but when my dad died in a car crash when y/n was 16 she was in the car as well she started drinking to the point she was in hospital with blood poisoning. Just then the door opened and Niall walked in "they said they don't think she'll make it through the night so it's best if you go and say bye before it's to late." Niall said then walked back to his car and waited for me, I put my shoes on and walked to the car and got in the ride to the hospital was quiet we didn't speak, as we got to the hospital I got out the car and followed Niall to y/n's room.

We have been here for a few hours when y/n opened her eyes "we'll be outside so you can talk." Harry said said as they walked out I looked back at y/n she looked younger "hey baby girl how you feeling." I asked "I'm okay it doesn't hurt anymore." She smiled we talked for an hour before the boys came back in "I'm tired." She whispered " go to sleep baby girl we'll be here when you wake up." I smiled " oh liam daddy told me to tell you that he's proud of you and he misses you." She smiled as she closed her eyes and her heart monitor slowed down before it go to a long BEEEEEEEEEP and doctors ran in "I'm sorry but there's nothing more we can do she's gone. " the doctor said. We all said our goodbyes before the doctor covered her body with a sheet.

It's been a year since y/n died and we're back on tour, at each show we do a slideshow of y/n life the fans know how much she meant to us. The last year's been hard going to interviews and them asking about her and how I'm feeling, right now we're at your London concert everything was going fine until me and Louis decided to have a water fight and it ended with me on the floor hitting my head and everything going black.

I opened my eyes to a bright room so I quickly closed them again then started opening them again slowly I looked around the room to find niall, harry, Louis and zayn sleeping, I looked at Niall who started opening his eyes he blinked a few times then looked at me " LIAM." he shouted waking the other boys "what happened." I asked just as he was about to answer the door opened and my mum and dad walked in "dd-dad." I stuttered " liam what's wrong." Mum asked worried " "he's dead." I whispered "who's dead baby." Mum asked confused "dad he died in a car crash." I cried "liam I haven't been in a car crash." He asked worried " WHAT WHERE Y/N." I shouted "who's y/n?." Niall asked "my little sister." Replied "baby you've never had a little sister." Mum said worried

Turns out that I dreampted having a little sister when I was in a coma after falling in the shower, truth is I don't know if I should be happy or sad that she wasn't true.