You prank them

Niall (17)

From a young age you've anyways been great at makeup, and you can do any makeup look.

So one day while you was bored you decided that you was going to prank the boys.

Knowing that they were going to be staying at your house, you thought it'll be the perfect opportunity for the best prank.

You spent the afternoon getting ready, and before you know it the boys were home.

You ran downstairs as you heard the car pull up, and ran into the living room and sat on the sofa crying, as soon as the walking into the house Niall ran over to you.

"What happened why are you crying?".He ask worried "I was walking home from getting some milk, when I saw a homeless man asking for money, as I went to hand him some he bit my arm". You cried "what the hell, why the Fuck would he bite you". Niall replied angry "y/n sweetheart can you show as where he bit you please". Harry asked

Looking at him then your arm you pulled the sleeve of your top up for them to see your arm.

All the boys let out a gasp, when the saw it

"Omg I'm going to be sick". Louis said looking away "Niall I'm going to go to bed, I'm not feeling very well I'll see you in the morning". You said giving him a kiss on the cheek, the walking away with a smirk on your face.

Nialls POV.

After y/n went to bed me and the boys started talking about her getting bit.

"Who the fuck would bite someone, who was just giving them money". Liam asked pissed off "I dunno mate, you don't know what goes through people's heads at time". Harry said looking for a movie to watch.

After some time we decided to watch 28days later, half was though it Louis started laughing.

"What's so funny mate". I asked "I just thought of y/n turning into a zombie, now she's need bitten". He laughed making us all join him.

Little did we know she going to turn into one.