Your scared of him

Harry (2)

After Harry's stepdad robin passed away, Anne was lonely in their big house on her own, so she decide that she was going to adopted a little girl.

She had been looking for weeks to find the perfect girl that would fit into her family, and just when she was starting to lose hope, she found you the cutest little girl shes ever seen.

You had been at your new home for about a month, when Anne told you your big brother was coming home, you was so excited to meet him.

Today's the day you meet your big brother harry, you was sitting in the living room when the door bell rung, you stood up on the sofa and started jumping on it while Anne got the door. 

hearing people talking you looked towards the door, where you saw your mum, when a tall person with loads of drawing on his arms, getting scared you quickly sat down and hit behind the blanket that was on the sofa.

"harry this is y/n". you heard your mum say "where is she". a voice asked, you tried to keep as quiet as you could, but that didn't got to plan then you let out a big sneeze.

Harry quickly took the blanket off you and what he was expecting was a big smile, not a loud scream and tears, panicking Anne picked you up and held you close to her.

"scary". you cried "oh sweetheart hes not scary". Anne smiled "scary".you repeated pointing at his tattoos "there not scary hes got one for you look". Anne smiled rubbing your back as she walked over to harry, who had taken off his top so you could see the tattoo.

On his chest there was a new tattoo of your hand print that Anne had sent to him, along with your name, "me?". you asked pointing at it "Yeah kitten you". Harry smiled making you giggle.

After that you wasn't scared of harry anymore, you turned into his shadow where ever he was you was there.