Running away (Louis)

(17)
All your life you've been compared to your twin sister Lottie. When you started getting into makeup she copied but everyone always thought she was better what ever you did she did as well.
But there was one thing she couldn't copy your love for baking you would spend hours at a time making up recipes.
That's what you was doing now in the kitchen trying to make a recipe for Louis birthday cake his 24th birthday was coming up soon and you wanted it to be perfect after about 10 tries you got it.
Happy that you got it perfect you decided that you would take the rest of the cakes to an old peoples home that was near you.
That was another thing Lottie couldn't take from you your heart of gold you always put everyone first.
After being away for about an hour you drove home when you got there you walked into the kitchen to see all your family eating the cake you make "omg what are you doing?". You asked shocked at what you saw "eating a cake that lottie made us what does it look like". Louis said giving you a dirty look "WHAT SHE DIDN'T MAKE THAT CAKE I DID". You shouted "why are you lying? you know I made that cake". Lottie asked fake crying as Louis pulled her into his chest.
You was too shocked to tell that Louis was shouting at you until you felt a hand hit your face sending you to the floor.
Getting up you turned to lottie " I'm done congratulations you've won a game I didn't wanna play". I whispered then walked upstairs and packed some clothes, money and your passport you left your phone on your bed then walked out the front door and into a waiting taxi to take you to the airport

Part 2 coming soon 🙃