Personal fir liloloves1D part 2

Passion's pov

It's been a week since I walked in on Zayn and Liam, and I haven't seen them since but I have been seeing them on the news with each other a lot more. So I'm guessing that they've told Sophia and perrie.

Right now I'm shopping with perrie trying to find an outfit for my birthday "so how are you feeling about finding out about Zayn and Liam". I asked as I looked at a dress "it was a bit of a shock but if their happy then I'm happy". She replied "a bit of a shock if I just found out my boyfriend had been sleeping with his bandmaster for 6 months I'd go crazy". I laughed "HE'S BEEN WHAT?". She shouted "I thought you knew you just said it was a bit of a shock". I replied confused "yeah that their going on holiday not that their sleeping together". She cried "come on babe lets get you home". I said hugging her.

About half an hour later we pulled up to the boys house and we walked into the living room to see Zayn and Liam in a make out session.

"OMG". Perrie screamed "babe let me explain". Zayn said pulling away for Liam "you don't have to its over". Perrie said slapping him round the face then walked out "nice day we're having to do" I said awkwardly then walked out the room and went upstairs to Louis room and went on Twitter to see that perrie had tweeted  can't believe I've just walked in on Zayn making out with Liam just wanted to let everyone know that zerrie is over love perrie xx

Turns out that perrie sending that tweet was the push ziam needed to tell everyone that they are happy together.