Request for selena1567

Zayn (16)

As everyone know zayn's really protective over his sister's, but he's even more protective over Karla his twin sister.

Growing up zayn made a promise to his dad that no matter what, he'd always keep Karla safe.

So when boys started noticing her, he know he'd have to be even more protective to make sure she wouldn't get hurt.

Just months before zayn tried for the xfactor, Karla signed with a London modelling agency, quickly she's become one of the most sort after models for her age, and that's when one of zayns future bandmate started liking her.

It wasn't until the boys had been signed that Karla got to meet them, she had been in America for the time zayn was on the show.

After meeting the boys, she quickly fell for one of them, and being his celebrity crush he felt the same.

After meeting a few time they decided that they could see how things went for them, but they thought it'll be best to keep it from zayn.

I had been 6 months since they first started dating and today they decided to tell zayn, Karla had called zayn that morning and asked him to come round her house so they could talk.

While waiting for zayn to come round, they sat watching a movie, the movie was soon forgotten when he kissed her.

What they didn't know is that zayn had walked into the house and was looking for his sister.

Walking into the room zayn was shocked to see what he saw.

"HARRY WHY ARE YOU KISSING MY SISTER?" Zayn shouted making them pull away from each other shocked

Part 2 coming soon