Road trip part 1

Niall (17)

its been 15 years since one direction broke up, and its been 10 years since all the boys have been together, all the boys have kids now.

Niall ended up have only one kid, his princess Y/n she's his world, she's 17 and is honestly the most beautiful girl you'll ever see.

Harry ended up with twin boys, Zander and Kenzie their 17 and have brown curly hair and green eyes like harry.

Liam ended up with two girls Tiffany who's 17, liam wouldnt want to admit it but she' his favourite then theirs kelly she's 14 and she's like the devil.

then their louis he ended up with two kid a boy and a girl, freddie who's 18 and sammy who's 15.

"princess".Niall called from downstair "yeah".You called back "can you come down here please?".He asked

getting off your bed you put your phone in your back pocket and walked downstairs and into the living room where Niall was.

"What's up daddy".You smiled "i got a call from louis last night, hes asked for us to go out to dinner with all the boys and their kids tonight ".Niall replied "why now? you havent spoke to the boys in 10 year".You said confused "he said its really importent, and it couldnt wait so go and get ready yeah".Niall explained

Nodding your head you walked back upstairs to you room and walked into the bathroom to have a quick shower and started getting ready.

"Daddy where are we going?".You shouted from the top of the stairs "just wear something fancy princess". he replied

going back into you bedroom , you looked for the perfect outfit, after what seemed like forever you decided on what to wear.

After getting dressed you walked downstair and into the kitchen where niall was getting some drinks for the drive to the restaurant which was 2 hours away

"Im ready".You said making him jump "I'm too old for you to scare me like that princess". Niall laughed "I'm sorry daddy". You said kissing his cheek "it's fine sweetheart just don't do it again, and what drink do you want?". He asked looking in your drink fridge "erm... can I have a  diet cherry coke please". You smiled "of course princess". Niall replied getting your drink.

2 hours later you was at the restaurant sitting at your table waiting for the others "how are we the first ones here, when everyone else lives less than an hour away". You asked "I don't know princess it was always like this". Niall replied.

10 minutes later a curly haired man walked in with two curly haired boys behind him, he walked over to the table as Niall stood up and hugged him "Harry". Niall smiled you knew he's been missing his band mates the last few years "Nialler". He smiled returning the hug before looking at you "well if it isn't Y/n Horan". Harry smiled "hi Harry". You returned the smiled "and she's got your Irish accent". Harry laughed.

Within 10 minutes Louis and Liam had turned up and everyone was sitting at the table waiting for Louis news.

"Okay lou what are we all doing here". Harry asked "well you know when we first got put in a band and we'd driving around Harry's hometown saying we'd love to go on a road trip together". Louis started "yeah we remember". Liam answered as Freddie grabbed Sammy's hand "we I went to the doctors last week because I wasn't feeling well, I found out I've got cancer and got just over a year to live, I wanna do the road trip before I die, but I want our kids to come too". Louis explained

You looked at him with tears in your eyes, before I go up and walked out of the restaurant and leaned on the wall outside.
"Hey why'd you leave?". Zander asked pulling you into a hug "I've already watched my mum die, I don't think I can watch him die as well". You explained returning the hug.

5 minutes later you was back inside sitting beside your dad, while they all talk about where they wanna go, in the end they decided to go around Europe.

Let the road trip begin.