Secret Sister Part 3

Louis (21)

Eleanor's pov
It's been about 7 hours since Louis walked out we've all tried calling him but his phones off. "He's probably just gone to his mum's mums house to cool off, why don't we just watch some tv till he come home." Niall said picking up the tv remote and turning it on. We was watching tv for about half an hour before they started talking about Louis.

(Tv show)
"And now we have today's top story just hours after we talked about Louis Tomlinson and his mystery girl, he was seen at a London airport with her an a young boy that looks to be around the age of 1, does Louis have a secret love child with this girl and how long have they been together behind girlfriend Eleanor's back. Louis' mum tweeted about 2 hour ago saying that she couldn't wait to get on the plane so she could see her grandson and Louis' little sister Lottie also tweeted saying that she couldn't wait to see her nephew and to have a family holiday. Let us know what you think on this story, do you think that Louis' got a secret love child more on this story when we have it.

Harry's pov

"Okay that's a big misunderstanding i know that Louis doesn't have a child maybe she is his sister and that little boys his nephew. i said breaking the silence "i dont know what to believe anymore harry but im going to bed you can all show yourself out." Eleanor said as she walked out the room, we all left their house and got in the car and started driving home "do you really think he's cheating on her with a kid." Niall asked "No of course he isn't you know Louis he wouldn't be able to keep somethings like that a secret." Liam replied "we'll just keep calling him and try to find out whats going on." i said as niall parked outside my house "Okay but let us know if you hear anything and tell Anne and Gemma we said hi when you go home tomorrow."Niall said as i go out the car "I will bye guys have a good break." i said as i opened my door i turned round and waved as Niall and Liam drove off, i walked into my house and into the living room i sat on the sofa pulling my phone out and started looking for Louis number once i found it i pushed call and held the phone to my ear, the call went straight to voicemail so i left a message "hey mate hope your okay can you please call me when you get this we're all worried about you but i hope you have a good break with your family, oh and i believe you i know that girls your sister see you soon boobear love you." i said then ended the call the went to bed.

Sorry its only a short but i wanted to make part 4 with loads of drama, so if there anything that you want to see let me know thanks =]