Your an army medic

Request for coral_x

Harry (19)

Since you was little you've always wanted to help people, so when you finished school you trained to be an army medic.

Harry wasn't to happy about you wanting to do that, you was his only child and since you mum died when you was born, your all he has.

It was the 27th of February when you got a letter in the post, opening it you found out that'll you'll be leaving in three weeks to help care for soldiers on the front line.

"Daddy?". You called "in the kitchen kitten". He called back. You walked into the kitchen to see your dad with the rest of 1D and their wife's "you okay baby girl". He asked "I got a letter this morning". You said a bit worried to tell him "who was the letter from". He asked worried "read if yourself". You said handing him the letter.

A few minutes later he finished reading it and passed it to Niall who was sitting next to him.

"Your leaving". He said with tears in his eyes "yeah". You replied with a shaky voice "I don't want you to go you and Niall are all I have". He cried "I'll be fine daddy". You said hugging him.

(Skip three weeks)

Today was the day you was leaving, right now you, Harry and Niall are sitting in a car driving to the army base.

"I'll going to miss you princess". Niall cried "I'm going to miss you too". You said pulling him into a side hug since you was sitting in the car, Niall has been with your dad since you was 7 months old, so you see him as another dad.

Pulling up to the base you all got out the car when Harry and Niall pulled you into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you so much princess, I don't want you to go". Harry sobbed "I have to go daddy I've got to help all the soldiers, and I'm going to miss you too". You cried

"5 MINUTES TO SAY YOUR FINAL GOODBYES". A voice shouted

"Be save okay and call as when ever you can"Niall said wiping your tears "and don't forget to write so we don't worry as much". Harry added "I will I promise and have fun on tour don't let the fans down because your missing me". You laughed as you kissed them on the cheeks

After saying your last goodbyes you walked with your rest of your team to check in.

"Name and total ?". A soldier asked "coral styles, front line medic". You replied "2nd door on the left" he ordered making you nod your head.

It's been 10 months since you left for your tour, and it's been life changing you didn't think it'll be like it was.

"You ready to go home?". Your Bestfriend Jai asked "yeah I can't wait to see my dads". You replied with a smile "don't forgot I'm coming on tour with you in 2 weeks so much sure you tell your dads". Jai laughed " I will". You smiled.

You met Jai on your second week he was shot in the arm saving you from being shot, you removed the bullet and stitched him up, you become Bestfriend after that.

(10 hours later)

You had just landed at Gatwick airport, you got your bag and started walking to the exit when you started getting people shaking your hand and thanking you for helping save our soldiers.

Quickly getting into a cab you called Lou Teasdale to tell her you was on your way to the o2 and to meet you near the tour bus exit.

Pulling up they let the cab drive through and you quickly got out after paying and ran into the tour bus, "I missed you so much". Lou smiled as she hugged you "I missed you to Lou". You smiled returning the hug "i better get back the concert finishes soon". Lou kissed you on the cheek then left the bus.

You've been sitting in the tour bus for about half an hour before the door opened and your heard your dads laugh making you smile.

Standing up has he walked into the living room bit at the back of the bus, he looked at you in disbelief "coral". He whispered with tears in his eyes "hi daddy". You smiled jumping into his arms as he hugged you tight "your back". He cried "I'm back dad". You smiled before getting pulled out of his arms and into nialls "welcome home princess". Niall smiled with tears in his eyes "thanks ni it's good to be back.

You spend the next 4 hours talking before you started getting sleepy, so Harry and Niall decided it was time for you to go to bed.

But what you didn't know is that they didn't sleep much that night because they kept checking to make sure you was still there.

You ended up leaving again 7 months later but this time you returned home pregnant and engaged.

Hope you like it :)