Your a model

Harry (19)

Just like Gemma and Harry you got the family's got looks, but what you also got was Harry's height, by the age of 16 you 5ft 10 and now at the age of 19 your 6ft1.

Making being a model the perfect job for you, at first Harry wasn't happy about it, well what brother would be when it's their little sister we're talking about.

Your mum Anna always knew you was going to be a model, you just looked the camera, so at the age of 3 you had your first photo shoot.

At the age of 15 when you finished school you signed with IMG models, and your model life when on from there.

Now at the age of 19 your walked in shows for the worlds top designers, but there's one show you haven't walked yet and your doing it this year. And that show being drum roll please.... VICTORIA SECRET.

That's right this year y/n styles is walking in the Paris Victoria secret show, the only thing is you was to scared to tell Harry.

When you first started modelling he make you promise that you'd never walk in their show, but when one of the top people for the company ask you to walk how can you say no.

But what you didn't know is that one direction are performing at the show your walking in.

(Skip to the show)

You was sitting back stage waiting to go on when they called one direction to go to the stage, you turned to adriana lima who was next to you shocked and worried.

"Omg my brothers going to see me in my underwear". You said panicked "don't worry I'll get him to cover his eyes". She smiled "okay thank you". You said hugging her.

Before she walked on she said something to the director then quickly walked on "y/n your next". he smiled at you seeing you was worried.

Welcome y/n styles". A voice said as you walked out making everyone cheer, you looked at Harry who had his hand over his eyes as you walked past him, you walked the catwalk posing at the end.

As you walked back down you saw that Harry had his back to you making you laugh to yourself

As you walked back down you saw that Harry had his back to you making you laugh to yourself. As you walked past one direction Liam turned Harry around as Niall kissed your cheek.

After the show you walked to one direction's dressing room and knocked on the door, a few seconds later Louis opened the door " hey babygirl". Louis said opening the door for you " hey Louis". You said kissing his cheek after you walked in, "where's Harry?". you asked not seeing him "he's in the bathroom". Liam replied "is he mad?". You asked worried "more upset that you didn't tell him". Niall said pulled you into a hug as Harry walked out.

"I'm sorry". You whispered looking at the floor "I'm not mad babygirl, I was just shocked that you was in the show and didn't tell me". He explained making you look up "but I broke our promise". You said shocked "I know but this is a great opportunity for you". He said with a smile, Making you smile back.

Harry was right that was a great opportunity for you, after two more show you was asked to become an angle, of course you said yes and soon became one of their best models.