daddy daughter day

request for starwarsfan20

liam 5 

liam had the day off so he decide to take his daughter Natalie to the beach for the day, after spending some time getting himself and Natalie ready they set of for the beach.

it was around 4pm when Natalie started getting tired and wanted to go home, they had been at the beach since 10am so Liam didn't mind leaving.

They had been in the car for about an hour stuck in traffic, and the whole time Natalie was talking about how much fun she had and she couldn't wait to go again.

After sending another hour stuck in traffic, Liam pulled into they driveway looking about at Natalie to let her know they was home Liam saw she was asleep.

Picking up his phone he quickly took a few photos before putting it back in his pocket and getting Natalie out of her car seat and into the house.

After changing her into her onesie Liam make sure she was tucked in before he made his was own stairs and into the living room, where he got his phone out of his pocket and opened the Instagram app and uploaded the phone of Natalie asleep.

Within minuets he already had over a million liked and 100,000 comments about how cute you was and how much you looked like him.

While sitting on the sofa looking at all the comments, Liam agreed with them, you really was the most perfect little girl and Liam couldn't be prouder to be your dad.

i hope you like it Natalie sorry it wasn't that long.