GCSE Results day

Harry (15)

Out of all the day it was Harry that cared the most about school, so he made sure that you done all your school work and even if that meant that he'd be up till 3 in the morning he would.

After a relaxing holiday with Harry and the boys you was back in London to get your exam results, It was a sunny day late August the day you've been dreading the most RESULTS DAY!!!.

You woke up feeling really anxious that you wouldn't pass, the thing is you need all grades above a C to go to your college, after getting ready you walked down stairs to see Harry in the kitchen with a cup of tea on his laptop, when he saw you he closed the lid and opened his arms for a hug knowing you'd need one.

"It's going to be okay kitten, what ever marks you get I know you've done your best."Harry smiled "thanks has." You gave him s small smile back "okay babe it's time to go you ready?." He asked you nodded your head and started walking to his car.

After a short drive you pulled up to the school "good luck". Harry said kissing your head after he pulled over.

*time skip*

Half an hour later you was back home with the envelope that decided your future, after spending about 10 minutes looking at it you decide that you couldn't open it.

"You open it I can't". You said with shaky hands giving him the envelope, with a deep breath Harry opened it "okay you got
Biology                                A*
Business studies                 A*
Chemistry                            A*
English language                A*
English literature               A*
Geography                           A*
Law                                        A*
Maths                                    A
Religious studies                 A*
Media studies                       A*

After Harry had finished reading you was both jumping around the room screaming "I did it had I get to go to College". You cried hugging him "I'm do proud of you". He said hugging you back.

After a few minutes hugging you went upstairs to call your mum while Harry texted the boys

*Group text*
H- she done it guys she got nearly all A* she got an A in math that I'm over the moon about because everyone know that her worst subject.
Lo- I know my little girl would do me proud I know she'd do great.
Li- I don't know where she gets her brains from lol I'm so proud of her.
N- I knew my princess would get great marks she's had me up helping her study after you finished studying with her, tell her I'm proud of her and I see her soon.

After Harry finished talking to the boys he went on Twitter
Tweet - couldn't be a prouder big brother today as my little sister y/n got A* in every subject but maths which she got an A. You've done so well kitten i wouldn't be prouder I love you H xxxx

You spent a year at college before you went to uni where you studied Law, 4 years later you graduate top for your class and before Harry's and the boys personal lawyer.

A big thank you to Arzoo16199 for the idea for this, and I'm sorry if I got the grading wrong it's been 7 years since I took my gcse, hope you all have a good day/ night xxxx