Your a youtuber

Harry (16)

Like Harry you had your own fame, but you were YouTube famous. Most of your followers knew you was Harry's little sister, but they didn't follow you for that.

You were the second British female YouTuber that's got over 10 million subscribers, Zoella being the first.

To celebrate hitting over 10 million subscribers, you decided that you was going to do the My Brother Does My Makeup Challenge.

Harry was on a break from tour so it was the perfect time to do it, you got everything ready then walked downstairs to the living room where Harry was.

"Harry you know you love me". You smiled "what do you want y/n?". Harry laughed "will you do a YouTube video with me?".You asked with the puppy eyes he can't say no too. "Sure what video?". He smiled "my brother does my makeup". You said returning the smile.

Half an hour later you were filming the video, what you didn't know if that Harry wasn't putting makeup on your face, he made you keep your eyes closed the whole video.

"Okay and done". Harry laughed making you worry what he made you look like, opening your eyes you looked at Harry who had a big smile on his face.

"Does it look that bad". You said worried "No you look beautiful I promise". Harry said holding out his pinky finger, something you've both done sister you was little. "Okay look in the mirror in 3..2..1..look". Harry smiled.

You turned to look in the mirror, "Harry I don't have any makeup on". You said confused "I know I wanted to show you that you don't need makeup to look pretty, you at yourself babe you look absolutely beautiful without it". Harry smiled pulling you into a hug when he saw tears in your eyes " thank you". You cried hugging him back.

The truth is Harry knew how insecure about how you looked, so this was the perfect opportunity to show you how beautiful you are.

You decide not to edit the video you just put it up how it was and it was a hit, you and Harry spent the next hour reading all the comments together.

"Omg siblings goals"
"I'm so glad Harry showed her how pretty she is"
"I wish my brother was like that".
"I wish I looked like you without makeup".
"You and Harry are both perfect looking".
"I love you y/n and Harry".

You honestly couldn't ask for a better brother, and after that video you started going out without loads of makeup on, and you had Harry to thank for that.