its going down

A/n I know Liam's with Cheryl, but I'm going to be using Sophia for this, also there's no hate towards Sophia it's just for the story.

Louis (23)

Four years that's how long its been since the boys girlfriends started hating you, they made your life a living hell, from breaking up your relationships to stealing things off you, you didn't do anything about it till now.

After finding some secrets about the girlfriends, you decided to use it against them, after sending a tweet you went on with your plan.

First their was Sophia Liam's girlfriend, You found out from your best friend that she tried to get her gay university teacher to have sex with her, just so she could get a better grade in his class

How did you best friend find this out, well her older brother was the teacher and he also recorded the conversation.

The morning after finding out about the conversation, you made a fake twitter and posted the conversation.

Within half an hour it was trending #7 worldwide, and the boys fan we're tagging them in the posts they posted off the conversation.

You was sitting in Louis' living room when they started seeing the posts, you did fill bad after seeing the look on Liam's face, he looked heartbroken, it took you a few moments to realise that Liam was dating Sophia when the conversation happened.

Within an hour of the tweet being posted, Liam and Sophia had broken up and Liam had found out that there wasn't just one teacher there was four.

You didn't hear from Sophia after that, it was as if she left the face of the earth and you couldn't be happier.

One girlfriend down three more to go, which girlfriend will be next for you to get your revenge on, find out soon on its going down!!!