Secret Sister Part 4

Louis (21)

Its had been 4 weeks since Louis left London with his little sister y/n and nephew and flew to the Maldives, while he was there he kept his phone on airplane mode so all his calls would go to voicemail but he still listened to his messages, He was so happy when he heard Harry say that he believed him and to be honest that's all he cared about was he best friends believing him.

After 3 weeks of relaxing with his family Louis knew it was time to fly back on the UK and get ready to go back on tour, while he was on holiday he realized that he needed to help his little sister more, One night while they was on holiday and kenzie was in bed, They was sitting outside watching the sun go down when y/n started crying and ended up explaining that she was finding it hard being a single mum and owning a bakery and that the holiday was the first time since kenzie was born that she didn't feel stressed or tired , So that night after y/n when to bed Louis called hisestate agent and asked him to put in a offer for the house he wanted and ended up buying a new home for them. 

So here we are on the plane flying back to the UK, while everyone was sleeping Louis thought it would be a good idea to go online and see what he's been missing but how he wish's he didn't. The first thing he saw when he looked on his twitter was fan tweeting him photos of Eleanor kissing and holding hand with someone on different days. shocked to see the photos he clicked a link to the sun website and started reading

(New report)

Eleanor Calder has conformed that she has ended her 4 year relationship with One Direction star Louis Tomlinson after finding out that hes been cheating on her. A source close to Eleanor has told us that she had been worried about her relationship with Louis for the last year, Because he was always on his phone and wouldn't leave the room without it and he was getting calls at random time and would just get up and leave then come back hours later with no explanation to where he had been. The source has also told us that Eleanor is now happy in her new relationship.

After looking more into the relationship with Eleanor and her new man it turns out that they have been dating for the last 4 months so not only was Louis cheating on Eleanor but Eleanor was also cheating on Louis, so whos in the wrong in this relationship let us know what you think and more on the story when we have it.

Louis pov 

After reading what ive just read im in shock the girl that i loved with all my heart has been cheating on me, i didn't even know i was crying until kenzie hugged me "no cry loulou no sad." Kenzie cried "Im sorry bubba i'll stop crying if you stop." i said while pulling him onto my lap "deal." he said holding out his pinky finger "deal." i said hocking mine with his, he soon feeling asleep and i joined him.

After landing back in London i walked out the airport holding Kenzie and holding y/n hand, you could tell she was scared of all the paps because she was shaking.

LOUIS IS IT TRUE THAT YOU CHEATED ON ELEANOR

LOUIS IS THIS YOUR SON 

LOUIS WHAT YOUR SONS NAME

IS IT TRUE THAT YOUR PREGNANT WITH LOUIS 2ND BABY

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SEEING LOUIS BEHIND ELEANOR'S BACK 

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW YOU BREAK LOUIS AND ELEANOR UP 

ARE YOU ONLY WITH LOUIS FOR HIS MONEY

That's all you heard till we got into the car "Lou im not the reason you and Eleanor broke up am i." y/n asked upset "no your not babygirl shes been cheating on me for the last 4 months, im guessing she just wanted to get the blame of herself by saying it was me that was cheating." i said pulling her into a hug she just nodded and looked out the window. After an hour drive we pulled up outside our new house. "Louis who's house is this?." Y/n asked confused "Its ours after you said how much of a hard time your having being a single mum i thought if i get us a house together i'll help." i replied "omg you really done that." she said crying "of course i did babygirl i'd do anything to help you, now i called Jai and chase while we was in the Maldives to pack your house and bring it here, so all yours and kenzie's things are in your rooms and im going back to my house now to pack all my thing so i'll be home in a few house." I said kissing her on the check.

I walked out to call Harry to meet me at my old house. after a short drive i pull into the drive to see harry's car already there, I got out my car as Harry gets out his "hey mate." i said hugging him "hey boobear." he said hugging me back "ready to get my stuff packed." i asked opening the door  "born ready." he joked as we walked up to mine and Eleanor's old room "So i guess you heard about Eleanor cheating on you." harry asked packing some of my things " Yeah and there was paps at the airport blaming y/n for us breaking up."i said getting angry over them making my babygirl girl " Im guess that y/n's your sister." he said " yeah she was in college when the band started and didn't want people to know she was my sister so we kept it a secret." i explained "How comes your moving in with her them." he asked "shes having a hard time at the moment being a single mum with a 1 year old and owning a bakery, while we was on holiday she broke down one night crying about how stressed she is and that shes not getting any sleep so i thought it would be better if she lives with me then so wont have to worry as much because i'll be helping." i replied

We carried on packing till we heard the front door close and footsteps coming up the stairs "Lou your back, why are you packing?." Eleanor asked confused did she really think i didn't know about her cheating "So i can move into my new house." i replied "Omg you've got us a new house." She said really excited "No ive got a new house you broke up with me remember after cheating on me for 4 months." i said pissed off "Oh Lou i didn't mean to it was a mistake im sorry you know i love you so why don't we forget about all this." she said with hopeful eyes "no Eleanor its over and i need you to pack all your stuff and be out of the house by tomorrow so i can put it for sale." i said picking up a box and following harry out the room " YOU CANT DO THAT." she screamed "you have until 4pm tomorrow to get out or the police will be called to remove you." I said shutting the boot "Harry do you wanna come back to mine and meet y/n?." i asked getting into my car "sure i'll follow you there."He replied getting in this car.

After a short drive we pulled up to my new house i got out my car and waited for harry to get out of his then walked to the to open it "babygirl." i called "im in the kitchen." y/n called back, we walked into the kitchen to see y/n feeding kenzie  " i make some cookies there on the side." she said not looking away from kenzie "babygirl harry's here." i said walking over to get a cookie "Hey harry i would get up and give you a hug but im a little busy." y/n giggled "That's fine sweetheart but its nice to meet you." harry smiled "and who's this little guy." he said smiling at kenzie who smiled back "this is my son kenzie." y/n said with a proud smile "You know he kinda looks like zayn." harry said with a weird look on his face, i looked at y/n as she went really pale "babygirl." i said worried "Kenzie's zayn's son." she said looking down.