He leaves for tour

Harry (16) DDM

So my dads on tour again and left my oldest brother Jai too look after me and my with Kenzie.

It's been about 4 months since my dad left, he said that he'll be calling tonight so I thought I'd play a little prank on his.

Y/n dad's on the phone". Kenzie yelled from downstairs, you got off you bed laughing to yourself.

You sat on the sofa and waiting for your brothers to finish talking to him, while you waited you started thinking of the perfect thing to say.

About half an hour later it was your turn to talk to him.

"Hey daddy" "hey kitten how are you?" "I'm good I miss you though" "I'll be home soon I promise" "good because I dont like it when your not home" "okay kitten what's going on?" "Do you want the truth?" "Of course I do"

"Okay Jai set fire to the kitchen, I haven't eaten it 2 days, Kenzie dropped out of school, Jai got fired oh and I'm pregnant, love you daddy bye"

After hanging up the phone you turned to your brothers, "how mad do you think he'll be?" You laughed "he's gunna go crazy". Kenzie laughed as Jai smiled walking out the room.

It's been about 3 hours since you spoke to your dad, you was watching a movie with your brothers, when you got a text opening your phone you saw it was from your dad

"IM ON A PLANE HOME, YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE!

"Oh shit" "what?" "He's on a plane home" "we're dead"

Part 2 coming soon