Your Little and you have a crush

Niall (3)

It come as a shock that Niall ended up getting a girl pregnant, but it was even more of a shock when she left Niall to be a single dad.

It's been three years since y/n was born, and she looks more and more like him everyday which he's happy about.

Right now y/n sitting in the living room watching Winnie the Pooh, while all the boys are talking in the kitchen about the upcoming tour.

"Daddy daddy". Y/n shouted running into the kitchen "what's wrong". Niall asked worried "I've got a secret". She smiled " oh really can you tell daddy what it is". Nialls smiles "I've got a boyfriend". Y/n whispered making nialls smile drop "what who?". Niall asked not liking the idea of his princess having a boyfriend "Harry". She whispered in his ear then looked now blushing.

"Your dating my little girl Harry". Niall said trying not to laugh at Harry's shocked face "I...she...we". Harry stutters not knowing what to say.

" I thought Harry liked older girls". Louis said making everyone but Harry laugh "DONT BE MEAN TO HARRY". Y/n shouted at Louis then pointed to the naughty step "daddy how olds Loulou?". Y/n asked confused "he's 24 princess". Niall laughed know what she was going to do "Loulou 24 minutes on the naughty step". She demanded making Louis look at Niall in shock "she's joking right?". Louis asked "no better hurry up mate". Niall smiled making Louis pout as he sat on the naughty step

"It's okay no one be mean to you Harry I won't let them". Y/n said kissing Harry on the lips making Niall quickly pick her up "okay princess nap time". Niall said walking into her room.

"Can we all agree she's not dating till she's married". Niall said making them all laugh but agree.

So when the time did come and you had your first boyfriend, the boys wasn't to happy about it, but they had fun making sure he was scared about what would happen if he hurt you.