Tour bus part 2

Niall (15)

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, and you still haven't woken up.

It's been 6 months and your family haven't started giving up hope that you will, to be honest nialls the only one that still believes in you.

He's paid for you to have the best hospital room, in the best hospital in London, he's stayed by your side, only leaving to shower and get changed, but then he's still not far only in the bathroom attached to your room.

The boys have gone back on tour, but this time without Niall, at some shows he'll do a livestream and sing from your hospital room with you in view, to remind the "fans" that hated you that it was their fault you there in the first place.

It was at 7 months when Niall started to loss hope, the doctors had told him that if you wasn't awake by the end of the week they was going to take you off life support, and that there wasn't anything more they could do.

He called the boys and they was on the first plane back to London, even zayn flew back to be with you.

It was 11 pm on the 27th June, you had an hour to wake up before the doctors were meant to come in.

5 minutes left, the boys were crying, your family was praying, and Niall he was holding you in his arms, begging you not to leave him.

12am 28th June, the doctors opened and two doctors walked in, "its time". He said with a sad smile "come on princess don't leave me". Niall cried and bugged.

Just as they was about the turn off the life support, your hand moved, then your eyes started to twitch.

"She's waking up". The doctor said in disbelief "I know she wouldn't leave me". Niall whispered to himself

"Come on princess, if you can hear me open your eyes". Niall cried "come on y/n open your beautiful eyes". Harry said holding your hand

After a few minutes, you slowly opened your eyes only to close them again because of the bright light.

After turning the light off, you opened your eyes again looking around the room, you saw all your family there.

"Ni". You whispered "yeah princess". He whispered back "thank you". You smiled "for what?". He asked confused "for not giving up on me". You replied "your my princess I couldn't ever give up on you". He replied kissing your head

2 weeks later you was able to leave the hospital, and you ended up moving in with Niall, he said and I quite "nearly losing you made me release, how much of your life I've missed and I'm not losing another second".

And when it was time for Niall to go on tour again, you was never out of his eye sight and if you was, you'd have your personal bodyguard with you.

As for the 3 girls that attacked you, they are surviving a minimum of 15 years in prison.