Single Mum With A Twist

Harry (21)

Harry styles the world knows him as the long haired singer from boyband one direction.
Gemma styles the world knows her and Harry styles beautiful older sister.
Y/N styles the world doesn't know about her, the truth is she's Harry's twin sister, when their parents got divorced she moved with her dad.
One thing you should probably know about Y/N is that's she's the mum of 4 1/2 year old twins. She got pregnant at 15 and soon became a single mum when the dad didn't wanna be part of their life.
Right now you was at work in the bakery you owned when twins were at their table drawing, about 12 when bell of the door rung telling someone had walked in, as you looked up your eyes met four other pairs of eyes belonging to one direction, harry walked over to you while the boys went and sat down.
"Hey baby girl." Harry smiled "Hey haz." You half smiled back "You okay you look really tired?." he asked worried "Yeah im okay just didn't get much sleep last night." you smiled "You sure?."he asked again "Yeah haz im fine, but why did you bring them here you know i didn't wanna anyone to know about me Louis already knows." you asked "I'm sorry i just thought it was time they met my beautiful little sister."he said with a sad smile

Niall's pov

after a morning at the studio we decided to get lunch at a little bakery that harry likes as we walked in the girl at the counter looked up, and when my eyes met her's all the memories of us dating come flooding back."Niall mate why do you keep looking at the girl behind the counter." Liam asked "I use to date her,her names y/n we broke up when she told me she was preg." i cut myself of before i could say anymore "Wait pregnant your the one that got her pregnant?."Louis asked shocked "wait you know her." i asked shock "omg harry's going to kill you when he find out that you got y/n pregnant." Louis laughs "Why would harry care that i got y/n pregnant."i asked "YOUR THE PRICK THAT GOT MY LITTLE SISTER PREGNANT THEN LEFT HER."Harry shouted i turned around to see him standing there red faced with anger.

part 2 coming soon