Step dad

Liam (14)

Growing up it was hard, your mum was a single parent, who worked all hours just to make sure you have everything you needed.

When you was 8 years old, your mum met Liam, and you loved him from the start.

At the time you didn't realise that he was famous, you just saw him as Liam, the guy that done your hair in the morning and tucked you into bed at night.

As you got older you started noticing that he was different from people, when ever you went out there was always people with cameras.

So the hate follow, you got bullied at school and it was worse online, some how people found out that your dad didn't want you, so they used that to get to you.

Today was the worse it's been in a while, it just started as normal name calling but in English, your most hated lesson it got worse.

Becky your main bullied started, at first it was just little thing like kicking your chair or throwing things at you.

But as soon as you told her to stop, she brought you dad into it, by saying "what are you going to do tell your dad, oh wait you don't have one he didn't want you.

That started the whole class laughing, even the teacher, with tears in your eyes you grabbed your bag and ran out.

Standing outside your school, you texted Liam to come and get you, within 10 minutes he was there.

"Y/n sweetheart why are you crying?". He asked running to you,
Unable to talk you just started sobbing more.

Pulling you to his chest, he let you cry all you needed before walking you back to his car.

After a short drive home, Liam walked you into the living room and sat you on the sofa.

"Do you wanna tell me why you've been so upset lately and why I had to pick you up from school while you was crying". He asked worried "the bullying's getting to much". You started crying again "oh sweetheart why didn't you tell us about being bullied". He asked pulling you into a hug " I didn't want you to worry". You replied hugging him back "sweetheart it's our job to worry about you, how what have to bullied been saying?". He asked "just little things but it started getting worse when they found out about my dad, what did I do wrong, why didn't he want me". You sobbed onto his chest "oh sweetheart, he's not worth your tears, you smart beautiful, funny, the perfect daughter, and I'm lucky to be able to call you my daughter". He replied kissing your head "thank Liam, your the best step dad a girl could ask for, and I'm happy that your mine I love you". You smiled for the first time in weeks " i love you too sweetheart.

After that day, you ended up being home schooled, and went on to be a doctor, with Liam being your biggest cheerleader at your graduation.