Request for MillaMariaKataja

Niall

"Am I really going to do this". Milla asked herself as she looked at the bottle of tables in her hand, I guess I should explain a little about why she's planning on killing herself well you see milla is Niall Horan's little sister, I know you most be thinking why is she planning on killing herself she must has a great life being Niall's little sister, well she's doesn't he hates her if he's having a bad day it's her fault, if he can't fine something it's her fault, if he over slept it's her fault, if he twin did something wrong it's her fault, but the truth is no one knows why he hates her they use to be bestfriends. He's still bestfriends with my twin brother Justin now back to present time, milla looked at her bedside table where all her goodbye letters are there's one for each of the boys even one for Zayn. After an hour lost in thought milla got out her phone and sent a text to Harry, Louis and Liam she knew that Harry wouldn't get the text till the morning because he's in la and he'll probably be sleeping, didn't bother texting Niall or Justin because their both in Australia seeing some family.
*Text she's sent*
Hey guys I just wanna say thank you, you've been the brothers that Niall hasn't been in the last 10 years I love you all so much and I'm sorry I had to go like this but I can't live with a brother that hates me and all the hate I get from your fans because they know he didn't like me, but when it's your time go get your wings I'll be waiting for you I love you all so much xxxxxx
Seconds after she hit send she got a message off Liam and Louis saying not to do anything and that they'll be straight over she whipped the tears that have fallen then replied with a simple I'm sorry and started swallowing the tables, minutes later she started feeling dizzy smiling to herself when she realised that she wouldn't have the pain of her brother hating her anymore, as her eyes started to close she heard her name being called soon Liam and Louis ran into her room "call an ambulance". Louis shouted to Liam as he ran to her "okay babygirl I need to you keep your eyes open". Louis said trying to keep her awake "I love you". Milla mumbled as her world went black. I've been about an hour since milla took the tables she's now unconscious in the hospital with Louis and Liam sitting either side of her bed waiting for her to wake up they called Harry and Niall and their both on a flight to London.
It's been 4 days since milla's been in the hospital and Louis and Niall haven't left her room, Niall's been crying since he got off the plane blaming himself, when he got to the hospital Louis took him outside where they could talk and they decided that it would be better if milla moved in with Louis since she was closer to him than the other boys "Lou".milla whispered unable to talk any louder "babygirl your awake". Louis said as he sat on her bed to hug her "what happened?". She asked "you took some tables princess". Niall cried just then a doctor walked into the room "oh miss horan it's good to see you awake". The doctor smiled "all her test have come back okay so she'll be able to leave when she wants". He smiled at Louis then walked out the room "princess me and louis have decided that it'll be best if you live with him". Niall said with a sad smile "okay". Milla said with a really big smile causing Louis to laugh.
Milla ended up living with Louis till she got her own house and moved out and her and Niall went to being bestfriend again.

Hope you like it