Request for selena1567 part 2

Zayn (16)

It's been a week since zayn walked in on Karla and Harry making out.

Everyone knew that zayn wasn't happy about it, but they never thought he'd go this far to make them break up.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Trisha (zayn's mum) thought it'll be a good idea to have a bbq, about an hour after everyone else zayn showed up, but he wasn't alone.

He was with some girl who's dress was about 4 sizes too small, looking at her Karla knew she was going to be trouble.

While Karla was talking to Liam and niall, zayn came running up to her and pulled her with him into the house.

"Zayn what are you doing?". She asked pulling her arm from him "you need to see this". He replied and started pulling her again.

Coming to a stop Karla looked up to see the girl, who came with zayn kissing Harry.

"What the hell are you doing". Karla said grabbing her hair and pulling her back from Harry who looked sick about her kissing him.

After letting the girls hair go, she turned round to face zayn and slapped him round the face hard.

"I hate you, Don't ever talk to me again". She said then slapped him on the other side of his face, before taking Harry's hand and walking off.

It's been 5 years since Karla last spoke to zayn, over the years when ever he tried talking to her she'd walked off, at Christmas she'd looked herself in her room until he went home, and at the age of 18, she moved out of her family's house and made sure no one gave zayn her address.

It wasn't until Karla got really ill, that zayn realised how much Karla meant to Harry, and how wrong he was trying to break them up.

He make it his mission after Karla got better, for her to forgive him and after a year and a half trying it finally worked.

They wasn't as close as they was when she was 16 and they wouldn't ever be, but he was just glad that he got him little sister back.

A/n hope you like it sorry it took so long