Your 18th birthday

Louis (18)

Today was the day Louis being dreading for a year now, your 18th birthday.

I know it might not be a big deal to most, but to Louis it's like his worlds ending.

He doesn't like the fact that your going to be classed as an adult, that you can move out and into a house on your own.

But the truth is he's scared, scared that you won't need him anymore. So when the morning of your birthday comes Louis wasn't happy, he even tried to get your mum to lie to you and say you was a year young than you thought you was.

So on the morning of your birthday, you woke up to your little brother and sisters jumping on your bed singing happy birthday, and Louis and your mum standing at the end of your bed laughing.

"Morning". You said half asleep "morning birthday girl". Everyone laughed "okay sweetheart time to get ready you've got presents to open". Louis smiled "okay I'm just going to have a shower then I'll be down". You smiled back.

After a quick shower you ran downstairs, to seeing all your family sitting in the living room waiting for you. 

You opened all your presents from your family, you got money from your mum, two sets of perfume from the twins, makeup from Lottie, the handbag you've been wanting from Lottie.

Louis got you 18 birthday present that year and set them up in a really cute way.

He got you everything from money to a purse and you loved everything, but before you got to open number 18 Louis took it off you and told you to close your eyes, he then hook your hand in his and pulled you up to follow him

When he came to a stop he told you to turn around and open your eyes, once you did you was looking at your house, he then gave you the present he took and told you to open it, after opening it you got a pair of keys.

Looking at Louis confused he told you to turn round, spinning around your eyes landed on your dream car, dropping on your knees you started crying.

Louis dropped to his knees after you, and pulled you into his chest. "Lou I don't deserve this car". You cried "of course you do, your the only one in our family that hasn't changed with my fame". Louis smiled kissing your head (a/n no hate to any of Louis family it's just for the story) when I first got signed you was the only girl that wanted to stay in school and not move to a private one, you've worked hard for everything you've got and not got it given to you like the other, so deserve this more than anyone". Louis said pulled you up "no why don't we take it for a drive". Louis smiled making you smile and nod your head.

After driving round your home town for an hour you and Louis headed home, when you pulled you saw your sister Lottie out side looking quite pissed off.

Getting out of the car and waiting for Louis she walked over and started shouting "WHY DOES SHE GET A CAR FOR HER BIRTHDAY AND ALL I GOT WAS SOME MONEY". She asked (a/n again not hate to Lottie) "because she works hard for everything she gets unlike you, you just used my fame". Louis said calmly back before taking your hand and pulling you into the kitchen when your mum was.

"Do you like the car sweetheart? Louis spent ages trying to find the perfect one". Your mum asked "I love it it's so beautiful". You smiled back as you pulled Louis into a hug and a kiss on the cheek before going up to your bedroom.

You pulled out your phone to Instagram a the picture of your new car when you saw that Louis had posted a picture.

After liking and commenting on the picture you posed your own.

Within a few seconds Louis had left a comment, after reading you started crying again

You couldn't of asked for a better birthday.