Your prank them part 2

Niall (17)

It was 3 am when you finished getting all your zombie makeup ready, you unlocked your door and started making loads of noise.

Heading a banging sound the boys just out of bed, and ran into your room half asleep.

Stoping dead in their tracks, they all looked at you, Niall being the first to talk he asked if you was okay.

Turning around slowly to face them, you had an evil smirk on your face.

(Your zombie makeup)

Louis was the first to let out a girly scream, and the others soon followed.

You took one look at Harry, and started slowly walking towards him.

"Run" Harry screamed before running out the room making the others follow.

Once they was out of sight you started laughing to yourself.

Putting on a straight face you carried on walking out your room and down the stairs.

What you didn't know if that Liam was hiding at the bottom of the stairs with a frying pan.

Once you reached the last step Liam stepped out, before you could say anything the frying pan hit your face, sending your back crashing in to the stairs .

Crying out in pain, Niall came running out.
"It was just a prank". You manage to say before you passed out.

Starting to panic Niall called an ambulance, let's just say they got a shock when they walked into the house.

After spending 4 hours at the hospital, you found out you broke your nose and jaw.

After that you remembered never to prank the boys again, but Liam did take you on a shopping spree to make up for hurting you.