He hurts you

Liam (20)

You was his little girl, his only girl but yet he didn't want you to be happy.

You had been dating your boyfriend Casper for 2 years now, and Liam still hated him, your mum on the other hand loved him.

It was a normal monday afternoon, so had the day off work so you went shopping with your mum and went back to your parents for the rest of the day until Casper finished work.

As you and your mum was sitting on the sofa chatting you dad walked through the door, with a really big smile, after greeting your mum he turned to you.

"Hey buttercup". Liam smiled

"Hey daddy, you seem happy" you smiled

"I am ive just got some great news". Liam replied

"Whats that hunny?". your mum asked

"Y/n getting married". Liam smiled

"WHAT?". you and your mum shouted

"A friend of mine is sick of his son going out everynight and sleeping around, so your going to marry him, so he stops". Liam said looking at you

"You've got to be joking, please tell me your joking". You cried

"Of course im not joking, You'll be getting married at the end of the month". Liam replied

"Over my dead body". You said getting up to leave

Liam walked over too grabbing both of your arms and pulling you to him.

"Your going to get married and i dont want to hear another work about it". Liam shouting holding your arms tighter

" like I've just said over my dead body, and I can't get married".You shouted back

"Why can't you". Liam asked

You looked at your mum then back at him before showing your left hand

"Because I married Casper last month". You replied

It went quite for a few moments, but before you could do anything to stop it you was on the floor with blood dripping down your lip.

Liam grabbed your arm and pulled you off the floor.

"That marriage better be over by the end of the week if you know what's good for you". Liam said punching you again before leaving the room.

A few seconds later Liam walked back into the living room.

"And if I ever see Casper again he's gonna wish he was dead". Liam warned you before leaving.

You quickly got to your feet and left the house, jumping in your car you started driving home over the speed limit, picking up your phone you called Casper in a panic.

"My dad knows he's hit me and he said he's gonna kill you, we need to leave". You cried when Casper answered the phone.

At this point you was paying more attention to your phone that you was driving.

"I'm on my way home now we'll leave, we'll go somewhere where he can't find us, I promise we'll be oka.....

Darkness that's all you saw, then you had flashbacks of your life.

2 hours later,

Liam and his wife Katie was sitting in the living room watching tv, when there was a knock on the door.

Liam got up to open it that's when he said the flashing blue lights.

Opening the door he saw two police officers with a sad look on their faces.

"Can i help you". He asked confused why they was there

"May we come in". Officer smith asked

Liam nodded as he moved out of the way to let them in, allowing them into the living room he took a seat opposite them

"We've just come from the scene of a head on crash, I'm sorry to tell you this but y/n was the driver of one of the cars and she died on scene". Officer smith said

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT IF YOU HADN'T MADE HER UPSET SHE WOULD'NT OF LEFT, YOU KILLED MY BABY GIRL, I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL". Katie shouted while hitting Liam

Katie left Liam after that day, she moved back to her hometown and with y/n's twin and younger brothers.

Liam well he started drinking cut himself of from everybody around him, nobody really knows what happened to him, some say he moved to another country others say he's homeless and living on the streets of London.

Casper your probably wondering what happened to him, well he was the driving on the other car that y/n had the crash with, he died before they could even get him out of the car.

A/n im back, I hope you like this story.