Runaway part 5

Well its been 15 years since the day of my wedding, A lot has changed since then Jai and Louis own a record label together and have all the best singers signed to it, Fizzy and i started a shop together and now we have shops all over the world and we've even got out own tv show.

Right now im getting ready for bed it was my twins 10th birthday party today so we had a lot of people at our house, It was a really fun but stressful day. Just as i was about to get in bed my phones Dinged letting me know i had a text. Picking up my phone i saw it was from an unknown number i opened the text 'Cant wait to see you soon, oh and its going to get really hot tonight ;-) L xx' I put my phone on my bedside table thinking it was just a wrong number, I got into bed and cuddled into Jai and feel asleep.
It was about half 3 in the morning when the smoke alarms started going off, Jai and I jumped out of bed and ran into the hall where there was smoke coming up the stairs "go and get all our kids while I'll get my siblings." I said to Jai and I started running down the hall to the fizzy's room I opened the door and ran to her bed " fizzy wake up I need you to help get the kids out there's a fire downstairs." I shouted waking her. She's jumped out of bed and run to older twins room while I went and got the younger twins, I ran into their room and shouted for them to wake up and ran back to the hall where Jai was waiting with our kids "okay I just wanna makes sure everyone here quickly okay phoebe, daisy, fizzy, Angel, Mckenzie, beau, Doris and Ernest". I asked "Ernest isn't here" Doris said "WHAT okay Jai got them all out while I look for Ernest" I said looking at him. He looked unsure but nodded before leaving everyone to the back stairs "ERNEST." I shouts "Y/N HELP IM TRAPPED." He shouted back crying "WHERE ARE YOU?." I asked "IM IN CINEMA ROOM AND THERES A FIRE OUTSIDE THE DOOR." He cried "OKAY IM COMING TO GET YOU." I replied as I ran to the bathroom and got a big towel and soaked it in water then running down the stairs I covered myself in the towel and run into the room where Ernest was passed out on the floor.
Fizzy PoV
"OMG what's taking so long." I cried on to Jai's chest as Louis came running to us " omg what happened? where's Y/N and Ernest?." He asked as he pulled Doris into his arms as she cried "their still in the house Ernest wasn't in his room so Y/N stayed to look for him " daddy uncle Louis who's that girl over there laughing." Angel asked as she pointed to the girl "Lou that's Lottie whys she laughing?." Daisy asked just as he was about to answer a fireman ran over to as "is everyone out." He asked "No my wife and her little brother are still in there." Jai cried " okay I'll send some boys in now to get them out." He said then ran off
After waiting about 10 minutes two fireman walked out with a passed out Y/N and Ernest in their arms they was put in an ambulance and taken straight to the hospital.
We soon arrived at the hospital and was told to sit in the waiting room for a doctor, while we was waiting a police officer walked in "mr Jones." He asked " that's me." Jai said holding his hand out to shake "I'm officer smith and I'm here to tell you that we've got to person who started the fire at your house at the station." He said sitting down in front of us " you mean someone started the fire." I asked shocked "yes ma'am we have a Charlotte Tomlinson at the station do any of you know who that is." He asked " yeah she's our sister." I said in shock "do you know why she started it." Jai asked "she said it was revenge on making her life a living hell." He replied we just nodded to stocked to talk.
Have an hour after the officer left the doctor walked in "family of Y/N and Ernest." He asked we all nodded "okay well I've got good and bad news." He said with a sad smile "good news first Ernest has woken up and is doing fine bad news is we've put y/n in a medical induced coma because she's got really badly burns to the lower half of her body you are all welcome to go and see them." He gave us their room number then left
It's been a week since you woke up from the coma and the doctors said you will be going home any day now , as for Ernest he's fine he got out the hospital 2 weeks ago and everything is getting back to normal well as normal as it can be with you in the hospital. Jai got a new house he said he didn't wanna live in the house that could of killed his family.
You was sitting in your hospital bed working on some drawings for your clothing line when your doctor walked in " hey sweetheart how you feeling today." Doctor Jones asked ( Jai's older brother Jensen) "I'm doing fine Jensen can't wait to go home now."you smiled "well I've got good news your free to go home." He smiled back "omg really yay thank you." You smiled hugging "no problem I'm finished now do you want me to drive you home so you can surprise everyone." He asked " yeah that would be great thank you but would we be able to make a quick stop by the police station on the way." You asked "yeah that's fine I'm jut going to get my stuff I'll be able in 10 minutes then we can leave." He smiled you smiled back nodding and started getting ready to leave.
Half an hour later you had left the hospital and was now sitting in the police station waiting to see Lottie "y/n you can see her now." You got up and followed the officer into a room where Lottie was sitting "hi." You said sitting down "why are you hear." She asked " I wanna you why your doing this what did I do what was so bad that you keep putting me through this Lottie you do you that you nearly killed me and your little brother doesn't that bother you." You asked with tears in your eyes "you won't understand." She snapped " then help me understand." You replied "after I set the fire and got arrested they took me to see a doctor it's turns out that I have a form of morbid jealousy where I've always been jealous of you it's not that I wanted to hurt you I just couldn't stop myself and mum not liking you didn't help I'm so sorry." She cried "I forgive you bet it think it will be best if you stay away from me and my family from now on I don't trust you around them." You said with a sad smile "I understand when I get out of prison this time I'll change I promise." She smiled "okay good luck I better get going bye lotts." You said hugging her "bye y/n." She said hugging you back.
It's turns out she did change when you left prison 10 years later she spent her time helping people who have been in prison getting back to work she even met her husband doing that job they got married a year after they met and the whole family was at the wedding and she never looked happier.
I never did have the twin that ever girl wanted but thinking back at it I'm glad I didn't, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't of met Jai and I wouldn't have my family now so I guess I should be thinking her but don't tell her that 😉.