someone gets shot

Harry (13)

It started out as a normal day for the one direction family, they spent the morning shopping getting some last minute things for when they go back on tour in a couple of days.

Y/n was with harry and niall looking for some summer dresses for her, while louis and Liam was looking at snapbacks in a different store.

Half an hour later they was done shopping and wanting some lunch, being Y/n turn she decided that she wanted pizza hut, so that's where thy decided to go.

While walking to the other side of the shopping centre, the boys where so into their conversation that they didn't realise Y/n had fallen behind to tie her shoes.

Standing back up Y/n started to walk after the boys again when someone grabbed her arm, pulling her back to them, looking up Y/n saw a man with a snapback on looking down to cover his face.

"Give me your phone and money" he demanded as he tightened his grip on her arm "no your not having it" Y/n said as she tried to pull away "give me the phone and money or else" he hissed "no get a jobs and earn money like everyone else you idiot" Y/n replied as she hit him "you shouldn't of done that little girl" he smirked as he pulled something from his pocket.

"I can't wait for her to see what I got her for her birth.... harry was cut off mid sentence when the heard a loud BANG and someone shout GUN.

The boys turned around to see a man running of and y/n standing there holding her stomach, looking closely harry saw her white top turning red before she dropped to the floor.

"Y/N" the boys shouted as the ran to her, harry dropped to his knees as he took his top of holding it to her stomach trying to stop the bleeding.

"The ambulance is on it way" liam said hanging up his phone.

But will it get there in time to save her life?......Your going to have to wait and see xx