Halloween liam

Liam (4)

It was hard for Liam being a single dad, be he made sure his little girl was always happy.

She went on tour with him, if she had a nightmare he would see him her princess bed with her.

She really was his world, and everyone knew it, after he found out his girlfriend was pregnant, he stopped going to nightclubs and stayed at home to make sure the baby's room was perfect.

A week after his daughter was born, his girlfriend died in a car accident, and that's when he promised himself that he would be there for his baby no matter what.

It was a week before Halloween, and Liam and y/n was sitting in the cinema room watching beauty and the beast.

"Baby girl do you know what you want to be for our Halloween party this year?". Liam asked with a smile. Y/n looked at her daddy and smile "I wanna be belle". She said as she pointed to the screen "okay sweetheart and what should I be?". He asked. Y/n had a thinking face on while looking at the movie playing "I know you should be Adam". Y/n smiled back and pointed to the beast. "That's a great idea sweetie". Liam said and kissed the side of her head

A week later Liam and Y/n was at the Halloween party, having a great time dancing together, and spending time with the boys.

At one point Y/n and Liam was talking he was on kneeling down with her hands in his, and just as Harry took a photo Liam kissed her hands, making the perfect picture.

Later that night everyone had left and Liam and Y/n were back home, laying in this bed watching toy story, just as the movie ended Y/n fell asleep, so Liam went on his phone.

Unlocking it he saw a picture that Harry had sent him and fell in love with it, so he decided to put it on his instagram.

After spending a good hour reading the comments, he decided that he'd better get some sleep knowing his little wanted to go to the park in the morning

He found it hard being a single dad at a young age, but he wouldn't change it for the world.