Its going down part 4

A/n no hate towards Eleanor, it's only for the story

Louis (24)

Emily was probably the most loved one direction girlfriend, she talked to the fans on Twitter, she'd call the boys if she met them when she was out.
So when she was killed in a hit and run it, the world was shocked it hit the fandom hard, but it hit Louis harder they had been childhood sweethearts.
He didn't leave his house for a month, the only time he left was to go to Emily's funeral.
Two months after she died Louis started going out again, that's where he met Eleanor Calder.
They started out as friends but soon started dating, and that's when your life turned into a living hell.

(Two years later)

You didn't mean to find this out about Eleanor, the trust is it hurts you more than it'll ever hurt her to find this out.
It started as a normal Thursday, Louis had just got a new house for him and Eleanor, so he asked you to pack their old house.
While packing Eleanor office, you came across a folder, being the person your are, you decided to look
and you was shocked at what you saw.
There was pages and pages about Emily's death, you looked through all of the pages feeling more sick as the pages turned, it wasn't until you got to the last picture that you had to run to be sick.
What was on the last page, well it was a picture of Emily in her car after the crash with the words mission complete, and at the bottom of the page there was a selfie of Eleanor with Emily's crashed car.
Picking up the file, with tears running down your face you started driving to Harry's house where all the boys were.
Opening the door, with the key Harry gave you, you walked into the living room.
"Louis you need to see something" you said with tears streaming down your face
"What is it sweetheart". Louis said worried, you handed him the file with shaking hands.
You watched him open it and start the look through as he grow really pale, before he looked at your with tears in his eye.

Part 2 coming soon xxx