You say your first word

Narry: Niall and Harry have been together for 3 years now and they adopted you when you was born. You was sitting backstage with Lou while your dad's are on stage singing about 45 minutes into the concert Harry started talking "so as you all know me and Niall adopted our beautiful princess Y/N at the moment were trying to get her to say her first word so were going to bring her on stage to see if she will say it here". Harry said while Niall walked backstage to get you when you saw him you made grabby hands at him and smiled "Hey princess lets go and see daddy" Niall smiled while he kissed you head when you got to harry he kissed your check and put you on his lap. "hey baby do you think you can say daddy for us". he smiled you looked at him then looked at all the fans "come on princess say daddy". Niall said you looked at him and smile "NARRY". you shouted smiling "omg she said Narry she ships us". Niall said jumping up and down everyone started cheering and spent the rest of the concert with your daddies and uncles.

Lilo: It was a Sunday afternoon and everyone was at the Lilo household watching Toy Story because you loved that movie "Had she said her first word yet". Niall asked as he looked at her own daughter asleep in his arms "Not yet but hopefully she will soon". Liam smiled as he put his arm around Louis who was falling asleep but woke up when he heard you scream "ANDYBOO".You screamed then started to cry Louis jumped up and took you into his arms. "Y/N sweetheart its okay dont cry we'll put the next one on okay". he promised you looked at him then nodded Harry put the 2nd toy story on while Louis walked you over to Liam about 5 minuets later it clicked in Niall's head that you said your first word "Hey Lilo you done know that Y/N said her first work and it was Andyboo". Niall said laughing. Louis and Liam covered you in kisses saying how proud they are of you.