Answer Machine

Niall (18)

With your best friends 18th birthday coming up, you started thinking of things you could do when you decided on a party, so you asked Niall if you could have the party at his house while he was on tour.

Not wanting to have loads of people he didn't know at his house, Niall rented out club for you for the night.

It was the night of the party, and you couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Pushing the filling a side you started getting ready, you chose to wear a little black dress and some killer heels Niall got you for Christmas.

You had been at the party for about 2 hours when you needed to use the toilet, letting your friends know you left to find them.

As you was washing your hands you heard a loud bang followed by screaming, soon you heard loads of bangs going off making you realise they were gun shots.

Knowing you probably wasn't going to get out of the club alive, you decided to call Niall.

After calling his number and it ringing for what seemed like forever, you got his answer phone you decided to leave him one final message saying goodbye.

"Hey it's Niall Leave a message after the beep" taking a deep breath you started the message.

"Niall there's  gunmen in the club, I'm hiding in the toilet, but I can hear them getting closer, I just wanted to say goodbye, I love you Niall you wasn't just my older brother you was my best friend, I'm so proud of you and the boys, what ever happens I'll always be your number one fan, I love you Niall never forget that".

Just before you hung up the toilet door was kicked in, you looked up to see a man with a evil smile on his face, he pointed his gun at you, you closed your eyes and whispered i love you Niall as you was shot.

The boys came back into their dressing room, after doing a quick sound check before the show.

Niall walked over to his bag to get his phone when he sees a miss call and voicemail from his sister from 5 minutes ago.

"Got a voicemail from y/n do you think it's a drunken message like the last time she went clubbing". Niall laughed "put it on speaker". Harry laughed thinking bad to the last voicemail you left.

After unlocking his phone and opening the voicemail all the boys were silent listening to the message.

message.

"Niall there's gunmen in the club, I'm hiding in the toilet, but I can hear them getting closer, I just wanted to say goodbye, I love you Niall you wasn't just my older brother you was my best friend, I'm so proud of you and the boys, what ever happens I'll always be your number one fan, I love you Niall never forget that". Y/n said with her voice creaking just before the message cut off there was a loud band

It was silent until Niall started screaming and crying falling to the floor.

Within seconds their bodyguards could say Liam pointed to Niall's phone.

After they listen to the message, the show was cancelled and the boys were on a flight back to London with all off them in tears.

Part 2 coming soon