He take you to the fair (niall)

4

Niall was back home in Ireland seeing his family while he was on break, well to be honest he wanted to spend some time with his little sister y/n. "Mum I want to take y/n out for the day where do you think I should take her?". Niall asked his mum while they was sat in the kitchen having a cup of tea "why don't you take her to the fair that's in town she'll love that". Maura smiled "that's a great idea". Niall said kissing her cheek "what's a great idea". A small voice asked behind them Niall turned around to see his baby sister "what we're doing today". Niall answered with a smile "what are we doing nini?". Y/n asked jumping up and down "we're going to the fair". Niall laughed "yay lets go now". Y/n said pulling his arm "princess you need to get dressed first". Niall said picking her up and walking into her room to get her dressed.

An hour later they was at the fair having the time of their lives "nini can I get my face painted please". Y/n asked "of course you can". Niall replied picking her up and walking over to the lady "what do you want cutie". The lady asked "can I have a butterfly please". Y/n asked shyly "of course sweetie". The lady smiled
10 minutes lady y/n had a butterfly on her face so Niall decided to take a picture and post it on Twitter.
@nialloffical - nothing better that being able to take my little princess or should I say little butterfly to the fair I've missed her so much while being on tour I love you y/n twitpic

Niall and y/n spent another 3 hours at the fair before to many fans turned up, y/n got a little overwhelmed so Niall thought it would be best to head home.
By the time Niall pulled up at the house y/n was asleep holding the little bear Niall won her.
After putting y/n to bed and kissing her on the cheek he walked into the living room. "Did you have fun". Maura asked as Niall sat on the sofa "yeah it was loads of fun but I realised how much I'm missing her growing up while I'm away I feel like I'll come home one day and she won't be my tiny little princess anymore". Niall said with a frown on his face "babe I know it's hard but there's nothing you can do to change that your away so much". Maura said with a sad smile "I know". Niall mumbled as he walk off.
3 weeks later Niall was leaving to go back on tour but the only difference was that y/n was coming as well and Niall and y/n couldn't be happier.