Story of my life

Louis (3)

Today you was filming the music video for story of my life, you was recruiting a photo where you was throwing food at Louis.

You was dressing in a onesie, and Louis was dressing in a pair of joggers  with no shirt.

You was sitting in a high chair with a plate of  spaghetti bolognese in front of you, while waiting for Louis so you could start the scene, you started eating it.

"Babygirl don't eat it". Louis laughed trying to take the plate "mine". You said taking a handful before throwing it at him, making him look at you in shock.

"CUT". The director shouted making you jump then start to cry.

Louis picked you up out of your high chair trying to calm you down, while walking to the director.

"What do you mean cut, we haven't even started yet". Louis asked confused "we was secretly recording so it would look natural". The director explained

Looking looked at the clip back and it was perfect and looked exactly like the photo.

"You did great babygirl". Louis smiled kissing your head "hungry". You said looking at him with wide eyes and month open making him laugh "oh no we can't have you hungry". Louis laughed before walking over to your mum, where she was waiting for you.

"We got it in one take, she's gonna be a star". Louis said passing you to your mum "of course she is, she's the most like you". Johannah laughed

And it was true after the music video was released, directors we're lining up to work with you, a year later you was one of the biggest child stars and Louis couldn't be more proud.