it's going down part 3

louis (24)

Lilly the girlfriend that hated you the most, you'd only have to breath and she'd shout at you for being to loud.
So when it was the night of your 24th birthday party, you was surprised that she wanted to go.
Not thinking to much about it you continued getting ready for your party at a club had rented for it.

(Birthday outfit)

(Birthday outfit)

It had been about an hour since you left for the club and you was having the time of your life, but that quickly changed when you to use the toilet.
Letting your friend you was dancing know you headed towards then, but stopped when your heard your boyfriends voice followed by Lilly.

Following the voices you ended up to a private room, you silently opened the door to see Lilly under your boyfriend moaning, you quickly got a picture of them and slammed the door closed letting them know someone saw them.
After finding your brother and explaining that you wasn't feeling well, you got a cab home and cried yourself to sleep.
The next morning you woke up more angry than the night before, you quickly uploaded the picture you took the night before onto your secret twitter and Instagram, and waited for the right moment before bursting into tears and running downstairs to Louis knowing he will be with all the boys, and you was right Louis was with all the boys plus Louis and Harry's girlfriends and your boyfriend.
Seeing you crying he pulled you into his arms asking what's wrong, unable to speak you gave him your phone that was still open on your Instagram tags.
After seeing the pictures he passed your phone to harry and walked to your boyfriend and punched him in the face.
Before josh (your boyfriend) could say anything harry punched him on the other side of his face "that's for having sex with my girlfriend and this is for cheating on my best friend". Harry said before punching him in the nose breaking it.
Harry then turned to Lilly "I can't believe it, if it was someone else I probably would for forgiven you because I love you that much, but y/n boyfriend that's something I wouldn't be able to forgive, but I do wanna say thank you at least you done it how and not after I proposed to you, which I was going to do tonight. Just pack your bags and leave I don't wanna see you again". Harry said before pulling you into his arms and letting you cry.
It was about three months after the broke ups that you and harry started dating and within a year you was engaged and 6 months pregnant with you first baby and you both couldn't be happier.

Hope you like it I'll be uploading Louis girlfriends one on Friday.

And a big thank you to Jas_0212 for the idea for this 🙃