Chapter 3:Faceless

Zenkichi succeded in coming back from his depression. However, his dignity is another story all together.

He wonders, why would people like to pair them in an sexual nuvelation. Sure, they were nemesises who liked to smash each other to the ground, but not like that!

Zenkichi:Bill, what's the next video called?

Bill:Ah, this is a special one. It's actually from your own world.

Zenkichi:Our world?

Mukae:Maybe it was Medaka-san's fingt with Kumagawa-san. It was a pretty important moment in his life.

Shibuki:Keke, maybe it's when that big guy came in the classroom for boss.

Gagamaru:Are you refering to Hinokage-san?

Shibuki:Yeah, it was cool how boss just took hus strukes and was unaffected, despise his own abnormality being strenght. And we appear in that one, too!

Zenkichi:Well, we'll probably be able to figure it out after the title.

Bill:It's called "That fatefull faceless day".

Most of the people didn't get it, because that sounded nothing like anything that happened at Hakoniwa. But Medaka, Zenkichi, Kouki, Najimi and Hanten knew from the name what was about, which made the three former student council members to flinch and Najimi's smile stiffened.

Medaka:...I see. So, we'll finnaly know what happened that day.

Najimi:Can we not? Is it really that necessary? I think not.

The room was silent, they never heard the not-equal sounding so agitated. The Unzen siblings narrowed their eyes at her.

Myouga:480137.

Myouri:Yeah, she's sus.

Bill:No can do. Let's get this joint started!

Kumagawa was seen walking through the halls of a school. Looking at the uniform people around were wearing, it was a middle school.

Kumagawa himself was a little shorter. But, the most noticable difference was his short hair.

Bill did provide the people in the teather with food and drinks to their liking. The image on the screen made Myouri to spit the soda he was drinkin which would've made Mukae have wet clothes, but she moved her hands to the falling liquid and it began to rot into a black mist.

Myouri:He had short hair!

Kujira:Overreaction much? Though, I guess I can't really blame you.

Saki:Yeah, Kumagawa alwais has his hair pretty long for a boy and messy that it's hard to believe he ever had it short and kept straight.

Najimi:On that time, he alwais kept it like that because I liked it like that. After our...argument, he let it grow to spite me.

Zenkichi:Ah, I was wondering what was with the change when we saw him again. So that was it.

Medaka:It was an noticable change. Like yours in our middle school years.

Zenkichi:I said it was just a phase!

Kouki:Wait, didn't Anshin'in-san revive you on that battle with Kumagawa-san? Didn't you ask about it?

Zenkichi:I can barely remember what happened in that place.

Kouki:Well, Kumagawa-san was gonna bring you back anyway. He looked really mad when Anshin'in-san did it, though.

Myouri:She said he grew his hair to spite her, right? Maybe someone wanted to get back at him by making him jelous.