Chapter 116:Let's play Build a Cybertronian!

Although a show off, Myouri did acknowgled that Kumagawa's atack was very effective. Then again, it was no wonder why he never used it before. They never fought something that big.

Honestly, he had no doubt the minus could litteraly screw planets if he wanted to. He probably never did it because he actually lives on Earth.

Bill:We're gonna get a new universe today.

Gagamaru:Oh? I wonder what theme this one would follow.

Bill:You can see in "Oh, Starscream is gonna be jelous!"

The way our lives go and how we change depends on the people we meet. Whenever that change is for the better or for the worst.

Right at this late hour in the night a car was racing through the empty streets. Unknown to him, he was soon gonna have a world changing meeting.

However, this car was no cat at all. It was in fact a cybertronian, a member of the far planet of Cybertron. This species also had the conventional ability to scan and transform their bodies in a vehicle of their choosing as well as transform parts of their bodies into weapons.

Proving that further, the red speeding car suddenly stopped. It's parts detached and rearenged, morphing into a large red robot-like male with red optics and sharp features. His name was Knockout.

An interesting fact about cybertronians is that their planet had a civil war that resulted in the planet's own destruction. The surviving members of the species are separed into two faction and still at war through the galaxy, Autobots and Deceptiocons with Knockout being a Deception himself.

Gagamaru:So the mecha theme combined with aliens? A good choice.

Zenkichi:...That's so cool!

Myouri:Kukuku! I wonder what kind of altirely they have.

Kouki:I'm more excited for direct combat.

Hanten:...

Medaka:Even Hanten-san?

Najimi:Don't think about it too much, Medaka-chan. Boys just like giant mechas.

By many standards Decepticons could be considered evil. After all, they were under the command of a tyrant who had lead to Cybertron's destruction. Not that Knockout cares much about what people judge as good and evil.

Although, there was one fact that made him different from the other Decepticons and his breathen at large. Unlike them, Knockout does quiet enjoy Earth.

Sure, humans can be a chore. They're also much weaker and their technology is very primitive compared to theirs, but the little creatures had made great things. Cart races and park-in cinemas for example, those movies taht they make are quiet enjoyable.

Maybe that was why the Autobots decided to take human pets. He hadn't meet yet, but Starscream bitches about them a lot.

Don't get him wrong, he is still very much loyal to the Decepticon cause and Megatron. He just thinks it'll be a shame if this place comes to an end.

He's quiet confident to state that among the great numbers of Decepticons stationed on this planet together with their leader he's induspensable. He's the medic...The only medic, might he add.

For real, those guys couldn't patch themselves if their lives depend on it. Which it usually does.

Najimi:Ah, like Aoki-chan.

Medaka:Hm, I'm very thankful to her.

Zenkichi:For real. She's the reason no one died at this crazy school.