Chapter 17:Getting a new toy

Najimi got to accept in big part what happened. Bill gave her a Kumagawa plushie to keep her at what's considered stable for the original not-equal.

Myouri looked on the back sets to see Najimi nuzzling her plushie. He glared at Bill.

Myouri:Look what you've done.

Bill:Ah, come on! It's no so bad. Now she's back to normal...mostly.

Myouri:Yeah, but what about after? What is she goes full yandere and kills everyone aside from herself and Kumagawa!? Worst part, he'd probably agree to it!

Bill:Oh, that's...that's a good point. Let's not think about that for now and just go to the next one.

Medaka:How is this one called?

Bill:It's called "Negative development".

A door with a plate on which is scribed 1-D appeared on the screen. It was a classroom with Kumagawa and other students.

Class D had a little problem. A test was coming, the three idiots couldn't learn third grade middle school calculus and most of the class wasn't that smart either.

Zenkichi Really?

Kujira:Even Zen-chan can do that.

Zenkichi:Hey!

Their fate falls to the hands of two monsters, unknown to the class. They were heading to Kikyo right now.

Kumagawa:[So, we use her as bait.]

Kiyotaka:Yes, she's perfect for the job.

Kumagawa:[And here we are.]

Saki:Che, looks like he found a kindred spirit.

Myouri:Let's hope this momsyer is more supportable.

Kikyo:Ayanokoji-kun! Kumagawa-kun! Do you need something?

Kumagawa:[Yes, you.]

Kikyo:...Huh?

Kiyotaka:Congratulations, Kushida. You were chosen as the savior of Class D.

Kikyo:...Huh?

Kumagawa:[Just come with us.]

There was lunch time in the school, so students were at the cafeteria. They aproached a third year.

Kiyotaka:Hello, senpai?

Third year:What do you want?

Kiyotaka:Are you a second year? Third year?

Third year:Third year.

Kumagawa:[That meal doesn't look too good, does it? Well, you can only take those shitty free meals, after all. Alegendly, I guess being a class D student in your third year does get you to lose all your hopes and become a useless vegerable.]

Myouri:Well, his mounth is as big as alwais.

Zenkichi:And as hurtfull.

Third year:What's you deal? You piss me off!

Kikyo:Um, that was kinda mean.

Kumagawa:[But accurate.]

Kiyotaka:You still have your mid-terms from your first year, or know someone who has? We're willing to pay for it.

Third year:...I still have them. But I'll need 30,000 points.

Kiyotaka:Please don't joke around. I'm also class D, I can only give you 20,000 points.