Chapter 94:Let's crush them already!

Najimi could see the dynamic between the two. Kumagawa could resolve Alex's trouble and explain what she did wrong and Alex could accept him for who he truly was.

After all, if Kumagawa ever yearned fir something, that was it. He just wanted someone to understand him. Hell, she thinks he's be satisfied even if they hated him so much time they could understand him.

Bill:Today we're going back to the otome game. This is called "Destroying idiots is a hobby of mine, you see?".

Olivia expect many things when she went to Angelica. She expected indiference, indignation even. From all things she didn't expect her to command her folloers away and give a deep sigh while relaxing her shoulders.

Angelica:Listen, frim the beggining I had no intention to make you leave the Academy.

Olivia:Than, is it alright for me to remain here.

Angelica:Of course. Have you made any friends?

Olivia:Um, well...Kumagawa-san, I think.

Angelica:...Kumagawa? Isn't he the one that got promoted to Baron after claiming the treasures of a dungeon? He's a pretty impressive guy, huh?

Gagamaru:It seems the news have traveled fast.

Najimi:They usually do in noble circles of that time. Boy, was it exhausting.

Hanten:...

Najimi:Yeah, because you only needed to stay there and look cool.

Olivia:Yes, I was thinking the same thing!

Angelica:...Well, people might try to take advantage of his skills.

Olivia thought that what she said is true. However, considering what happened when they meet...

Olivia:I don't really think he's the type that can be pushed around.

Myouri:You have no idea.

Kouki:There were such people when he started the council. Least to say, the fear of him was installed fast within the student body.

Zenkichi:Yeah, I remember hiw no one came close to tge council room.

Later that day the students were gathered to go through a dungeon. Kumagawa teamed up with Olivia which he didn't really mind.

The girl was done taking a blue glowing precious gem with various crystals growing from it. She gave it to Kumagawa to put it in the bah with a proud expression.

Olivia:Did you ever wonder how all of those things ended up here?

Kumagawa:[It might have been guys that cane here to explore before us? After all, bravery and stupidity often come hand in hand.]

Olivia:...Your cynism starts to worry me.

After the quick exchange tge two continued along the way. They have arrived in a room with much bigger crystals. However, it also had oversized ants in it.

An ant charged at Olivia, but Kumagawa quickly stomped on it making it turn into petals...That was alwais a let down for him in the game, the lack of blood and guts spilled took away a serious amount of satisfaction. At least humans and demi-humans still die the same way.

Shibuki:Man, that sucks!

Mukae:That's what I've been saying all this time.

Shibuki:I can put up with an unfair, stuck up society. But taking away tge satisfaction of a good kill? Now, we're gonna have a problem.