Chapter 115:A show off as alwais!

Zenkichi would liketo say that the bet Kumagawa made was something out of ordinary. Unfortunately, that was exactly like him to do.

For someone so uncaring for people and general, he was a natural flirt. One might ask how he's so good at socializing when people find him so off putting. Zenkichi is wondering that too.

Bill:Let's go back to the world where the tournament hasn't begun yet.

Zenkichi sighed, thinking about that impending disaster. Than again, maybe the people there won't need to witness it. If those auras activate as flashes of light, maybe just the activition of the born rivals's auras will bring them.

Bill:Let's react to "Maybe this chicken is too roasted"

The two duos of abnormal happened to have arrived at the exact same time. Looking around Kumagawa observed that the only other ones here at these ruins were Blake and Yang.

Takachiho:Heh, look like we arrived at the sane time.

Kujira:What did you get?

Takachiho:Eh, some Beowolves. Lots of Ursas.

Kumagawa:[Don't forget the Basilisk.]

Itami:Ah, we only got Beowolves!

Kumagawa:[It isn't a surprise. Beowolves are the most typical species of Grimm, so I imagine the forest is mostly populated by them.]

The six students have heard a loud high-pitched scream. Yang looked around, confused and worried.

Yang:You heard that? A girl's in trouble!

Kumagawa:[That's actually Jaune-chan.]

Yang:...Meh, there's not much of a difference.

Kumagawa:[Also, your sister's falling from the sky.]

Yang:What!?

Ruby:Heads upppp!

Yang looked up with worry to see Ruby fastly approaching the ground. However, Jaune's flying body hit her's from the side. Both of their trajectories were changed and they crashed safely, although with a bit of pain, on a branch.

Zenkichi:Uhhhh...Good job?

Kouki:I'm not sure what I should do at this...

Myouri:I'm just gonna laugh. Bwahahaha!

The piece didn't last as long as Yang would prefer to. An Ursa run in wildly but a shock ran through it abd the Grimm fell on the ground, revealing the girl riding it.

The girl had orange hair and blue eyes. She looked to have quiet the amount of fun on the Ursa, hinting it was actually intentionally. Her name was Nora Valkyrie.

Nora:Awww, I think it's broken!

Takachiho:Now where have I heard that one before.

Kumagawa placed his hand behind his head and began to whistle innocently. Takachiho gave a low chuckle at the minus's clear lack od remorse.

Myouri:Can Kumagawa-senpai even feel remorse.

Saki:From my experience? No, he can't.

Kujira:I think Kumagawa-senpai's vreaking is actually much worse them the ginger's.

Zenkichi:Yeah, everyone here is a wirtnees to that.

Soon after a boy came to Nora while panting. He was clearly her friend and was once again dragged around by her hyperactive disposition.