Chapter 32:A minus needs friends too, sometimes

Zenkichi thought about the last universe. Especially about the prostpect of a drunk Kumagawa. He was getting more and more terrified by the thought.

Now, what could that possibly end up as. Kumagawa did look like someone who would be an angry drunk. And counting the last time when he has shown genuine rage...thank God for his resilience.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Zenkichi:How's this called?

Bill:It's called "Villain hunting".

Zenkichi:...Well, at least he's limiting himself to villain.

The screen showed a building with various equipments. Kumagawa and his class where there.

(Y/N) had a new position in class. A group more specificaly. The people from class who would interact with Kumagawa.

The other members were Izuku who was unaware of the beating he gave to the double color haired boy and Katsuki who would start screaming anytime Kumagawa started moking him and try to hit him only for him to dodge.

Zenkichi:I know the feeling.

Najimi:That's what your traijing in sabate gave you, huh?

Zenkichi:Please don't mock my hard work!

Today they will go to a training ground named USJ. They will train for various rescue situations with Shota, All Might and another hero.

They arrived at the destination with the school bus. There was the hero, who againts all expectations was a girl ,13.

13:Hello students. Before we begin I have just a thing to say...or 2, or 3, or 4, or 5.

Shota:Where is All Might?

13:He ran out of time, so he'll be late.

Shota:That guy. Is he even able to teach in his condition.

Kumagawa:[I see.]

That brought (Y/N)'s attention. If was someone else she would think that person said that random to look smart. But Kumagawa doesn't want or need the appreciation of others.

(Y/N):Do you have an All Might hate boner like sensei?

Kumagawa:[No, not really. But this is judt convenient. All falls into place.]

(Y/N):Hm, do you know something.

Kumagawa:[It's just a theory. Don't worry about it.]

Myouri:Meaning he just discovered a high-ranked secret.

Kujira:Sometimes it's hard to tell whenever he's modest or arrogant.

But their conversation was cut short by some sort of purple portal. From there different villanous looking people come out. In that moment the big mount of Kaminari Denki decided to take action.

Denki:Wow, they have fake villains too. Awesome!

(Y/N):They're obviously real. What? Does your quirk fry your brain or something?

Denki:Uh, yeah. It kinda does.

Kumagawa:[...Well, this is awkard.]

Kouki:...That's how I felt with your realationship.

Najimi:You just don't get couple rituals.

The awkardness was cut short by a blue haired male with desembodied gands all over his body who began to scratch his neck. The angsty man was Shigaraki Tomura.