Chapter 127: Bullying your neighborhood predator

His test of the flying device wasn't really a shock. He's done much more disturbing things with his body that, unfortunately, everyone present was a witness of.

However, Zenkichi was a little concerned about what that world might experience. Kumagawa and Kujira were already a deadly duo, but when magical potions are added to the mix...

Bill:The love of a ghoul and a minus will be our point now!

Kouki:Oh, that new one.

Myouri:Still not hard to believe that wasn't his worst date.

Bill :We'll react to "You hypocritical four-eyes!"

Zenkichi:...That's a bit offensive.

Najimi:Zenkichi-kun, you don't even need those glasses. Stop being a drama queen.

Ghouls diets are not an uncommon thing. An human corpse could feed any normal ghoul for an entire month and Anteiku provisioned meat to the ghouls who needed it from humans which commited suicide.

Rize was not an normal ghoul. She prefered to hunt living humans and her binge eating was no secret for any ghoul that meet her. She wasn't called the Binge Eater by the CCG for nothing.

So when the staff of Anteiku saw the woman happily chatting with Kumagawa before she sat at a table to have a cofee while the boy went away to help Kaneki and Hide with something, they were more than surprised. Even more so that unlike other times she preyed on a human male before, she looked like she actually enjoying the time she spend with him.

Touka seemed to be especially suspicious of this. She could tell by the glare she was sending her from the moment she stepped in, which was more intense than usual.

Rize:Touka-san, is everything alright? You're frowning a lot more today. Don't tell me your brother is coming to visit? My, with the combined grumpiness of you two I'm not sure if the cafe will remain in one peace.

Touka:Cut the crap, Kamishiro.

Rize:What might you be referring to?

Touka:That. Everyone knows how you operate. You seduce some guy, make him walk you home and when you're in a secluded place you stab your kagune into them, pull out their organs and eat them whole. No one ever got past the first date. So how and why is that guy still well and kicking.

Rize:Am I not allowed to pursue a romantic partner? I was quiet charmed by him, I'll have you know. We have a lot of things in common. In fact, we're already planning our second date.

That and the fact that he was immortal supplied her with an endless supply of delicious food. But they don't need to know that. She doesn't need any ghoul aiming for her man.

Zenkichi:I guess that's...Sweet? In a way.

Myouri:Let's be real, Kumagawa-senpai is probably never gonna get a healthy relationship.

Gagamaru:We're minuses. Even if the partner is a good person, any chance for a healthy relationship was gone once they decided to stick with us.

Although, in retrospective she probably should be more worried about the ghouls than about Kumagawa. Then again, she wasn't ever much of an emphatic person.

On that note, maybe she should pay Tsukiyama a visit? That pompous pig could become a real headache.

Touka:Suuuure...

Rize:You'll understand when you get a boyfriend. Ah! I guess that's impossible for you...

Touka:Grrr!