Chapter 84:This is not a game worth playing!

Was Darkus bullshit? Debatable? Was Kumagawa bullshit? Most certainly.

Really, Myouri thinks that at some point he's gonna leave the balls and cards and actually fight a bakugan head on. He can only give his pity to the poor otherwordly creatures that will experience that. He has first hands experience and knows very well it's not gonna be pretty.

As much as the justice enforcer would want to think about others feeling his pain he was dustracted by the chuckling of the space dorito. What the kidnnaper and, or, host so excited?

Bill:Man, that's torture!

Zenkichi:What happened?

Bill:You'll see soon. Now, let's move on to a new one! This one is called "These guys are even worse than normals!".

Myouri:...Impossible.

Shibuki:Yeah, nothing's worse than normals.

Zenkichi:I am not sure why, but I feel like this specific universe will give ne a lot of headeaches.

Waking up is a usual phenomen all people experience. You open your eyes, put your hand in front of your eyes to block the sun rays, curse the sun...Than you notice your hand is the size of a child, after which you manage to notice that you yourself have been turned into a child.

The chances of that last one happening are very, very, very, very few. Almost zero, but for a certain man...Well, former man niw turned child it wasn't something surprising or worth worrying about in the least.

This child had a...interesting appearence and sense of fashion to say the least. He was small, not looking to be past the age of four. His hair was messy and it was completly white accompanied by a pair of bright blue eyes. The tone of his skin was very paleand his clothes was of a white vest and black pants you'd think would perfectly fit a psychic ward patient, which he thinks fits him very well. His name was Kumagawa Misogi.

He doesn't know how he became like this, but he has his theory. Najimi might have let those skills to him because they were compatible. But he knows she also has a reincarnation skill.

Letting that skill in him just so it could randomly activate some day after that heartfelt goodbye...It sounds just like her!

Kumagawa:[Haaah. Really, that woman.]

Najimi:Now that's just rude! Blaming me for everything like I'm the source of the misfortune in his life...

Myouri:Aren't you, though?

Najimi:Hmph! Zenkichi-kun, back me up here.

Zenkichi:...You know, he actually has a point.

Najimi:Hanten?

Hanten:...

Najimi:...Traitors.

Alas, he has other bussinesses to attend to. He had no idea where he was. What was he supposed to do now? Was there any hospital around he could bribe and laiter threaten a doctor to go scott free?

...In his former childhood he was a very lonely and emotionally neglected child. Don't judge him.

He felt the weight of a fist, a rather large one which means it was probably a adult, hitting his head. The impact brought him...no pain, really.

Granted he is far weaker than his tennager self, even as child he was still a monster akin to Medaka at that time. He was the King of Minuses, after all, this was the least that was expected from him.

Saki:Smug fucker even as a child, huh?

Najimi:Saku-chan, please. Kumagawa-kun was born smug.

Saki:Sounds about right.