Chapter 16:The king and his queen

Najimi, though offended by the comment thrown to her, was trying to come to terms with what was revealed in the last video. That Kumagawa would prefer dying than living in a world without her.

She just doesn't understand why. Why would he do that? After all the things she had done to him?

He should hate her, he had the full right to do so. She emotionally scarred him beyond belief. She invaded his own heart, literraly. Hell, she even broke almost all of his bones when they were in that very heart.

Yet, he didn't stop loving her. He never stops loving her, doesn't matter how hard he hates her.

She just doesn't want it anymore. She doesn't want to see him hurt anymore.

Zenkichi:Um, Medaka-chan? Is Anshin'in-san alright.

Medaka:She's coming to terms with tje pain and abuse she provoked to the man she loves, Zenkichi. It will take her some time...I've been there.

Zenkichi:...Ah.

Hanten glanced at Najimi with an understanding look. The skill creator stared at Bill immediatly after.

Bill:...It's called "The battle of two kings". And for the sake of any deity you believe in, just speak!

Looking on his left, Zenkichi adopted a shocked look. The minuses already have panels, hats, banners and Shirts with Kumagawa's face and those articles slogans about him being the best minus. Bill even gave them drinks with the same theme.

Zenkichi:...Where did all of those came from?

The screen showed a rooftop of a school. Kumagawa was there with a black haired teenager and another one with pink hair, who shirtless and tattoed.

The tension was becoming denser and denser in the air. The king of curses and the king of the minus were engaging in a staredown.

Zenkichi:...I have a felling a deja vù.

Kujira:It does look like when Medaka fought Kumagawa-senpai, Zen-chan.

Zenkichi:Ah, so that's why.

Megumi decided to step back and let them sort it out. He's lucky Kumagawa was with him.

Truth to be told, he doubts that the ten shadows would really do anything to him. And even if he uses that summon, it's not even sure it would kill him.

Yuuji:Eh, what happened.

Sukuna:What are you doing with my body?

Yuuji:But, this is my body.

The curse and vessel began to argue. Kumagawa watched them, his smile unchanged.

Najimi:...Ah, it's that one.

Zenkichi:Something we should know.

Najimi:Well, the powers of that world run on negative emotions. So Kumagawa-kun is pretty much a god there.

Zenkichi:I see, I pray no minus steps into that world for the world's safety. Are you...are you alright, Anshin'in-san.

Najimi:Still...processing everything.

Kumagawa:[Arere, you can still control your body. That's impressive.]

Yuuji:Eh, I should'nt?

Kumagawa:[That guy you're arguing it is Sukuna. He's a really big shot. In fact, your soul should've been obliterated by this point.]

Yuuji:Woah, that's crazy!