Chapter 31:How to party as a minus 101

Saki thought about the last universe. Trye to the red hair's words, Kumagawa was good at giving names.

She dies suspect that the nickname of the non-human girl beside her was her idea. He even was calling her by a nickname, Miss Ruler. The fucker was as mocking as ever.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Saki:Great, do you have a name for it?

Bill:It's called "Hot party".

Saki:...So he's a pyromaniac this time around.

The screen showed a house with food, music and alchoholic drinks. Kumagawa was there with the girl named Ayano.

Kumagawa did not lie about the party. That's what brought Ayano with him at a place with all the kids from school. Though, she had no idea what to do now?

Zenkichi:Oh, so we're back at this one.

Myouri:Last time we saw him massacring a terminal.

Najimi:I said that was my mistake, ok? I wonder what he's up to now?

Ayano:Um, what do people do at a party?

Kumagawa:[They mingle.]

Ayano:Oh, than I'll go mingling. Maybe I'll find senpai.

Kumagawa:[While you do that, I'll go to the kitchen. Maybe I'll found a good alchoholic in this whole house.]

Zenkichi:Is that responsable?

Najimi:Zenkichi-kun, chances are Kumagawa-kun is already major and just poses as a minor. Aside from that, even if he was a minor it's unlikely those drinks would affect him with his resilience.

Zenkichi:Hm, that's a good point.

Ayano:Right.

She's not really surprised he came here just for the drinks. In fact, she doesn't remember talking with someone other than her in the entire school. Now she wonders if a drunk Kumagawa it's more resonable than the usual Kumagawa.

Kouki:That...is actually a good question.

Zenkichi:Regardless, it's too dangerous to find out.

While Kumagawa was heading to the kitchen a girl stoped him. It was one of the gals of the school Musume Roshaku.

Musume:Hey there, I didn't see you before.

Kumagawa:[My friends call me Misogi.]

Musume:Well hello there Misogi.

She put her hand on his shoulder. Her voice was sultry, trying to be seductive.

Kumagawa:[You are not my friend.]

Myouri:Bwhahaha!

Najimi:She sure is not...I hope she gets killed brutally.

He slapped her hand away, leaving her in quiet the pain. He had better things to do and that girl screamed at a girl you pay on the red district.

Kumagawa arrived at his destination. He was greatly disapointed to not find his objective.

Kumagawa:[Can't a guy find good drinks at a party anymore.]

His thoughts were intreruped by the martial artist bozo known as Budo Matsuda.

Budo:My father alwais said a good drink has a dude's name.